Spying As a Skill

• TF#11 - PROCONSUL

Spy skill can no only include info collecting and tracking, how about fake names?

• TF#1 - WHISPERER

I don't care if people see me I will be the guy with no pants on, cooking up the humans and beasts I kill

• TF#11 - PROCONSUL

@daz just be careful, someone can remember where u usualy do it, sell this info to humans and they put pants on you by force ;)))

• TF#9 - FIRST AMBASSADOR

Hum I didn't follow all the debate, but to spy : the first thing someone use in general is a character on a new slot or a new account.
    If you wanna spy an another planet, you need first opportunity to go (portal are not open 24/24) and a need (preparing battle, searching some tech/knowledge info...), so in the large 400 skills I think you could at less find some illusion spell to do some sneaking investigation and this it's without counting on some race-power (shadow demon could be perfected in this role).
    More than that, if you want to spy on a long term, you could corrupt someone of the other party, or better have someone playing a mole from start.

• TF#11 - PROCONSUL

@gofrit i also dont like to read stuff but i like expresss my opinion ))haha.
    we were talking about your own kind spying on you and then selling this info in black market of spys. info can contain such things like - how many places? -3 how often visits? - every day. house place known? - yes and etc. so befor you buy info you can see this and only when u pay it will reveal. but you have it in sort of UI so no printscreens

Copyright © 2023 Dynamight Studios Srl | Fractured