Creature density.

• TF#10 - CONSUL

How dense will the gameworld be with creatures? Will it be like ARPGs where you have dozens of creatures packed together, like in Path of Exile? Or will it be a bit more scarce like in MMOs like WoW? I know there's a task that requires a player to hit 15 creatures at once with a fire spell, but that doesn't necessarily mean the creatures are as dense as Diablo 3, PoE, etc.

• DymStudios - CEO

@Vengu apologies for the super-slow reply. That's a very interesting question, and one we're still experimenting on.

One thing we're very set on is that floods of hostile creatures and senseless attack spamming are not our thing. In general, our orientation is to have a more "strategic" combat than the average ARPG - mixing the hectic fun of the genre with the tactical depth of the MOBA genre. This on course means fewer enemies and an overall slower pace - but still perfectly suitable for a PoE fan, since you've mentioned it :slight_smile:

• TF#10 - CONSUL

@prometheus said in Creature density.:

@Vengu apologies for the super-slow reply. That's a very interesting question, and one we're still experimenting on.

One thing we're very set on is that floods of hostile creatures and senseless attack spamming are not our thing. In general, our orientation is to have a more "strategic" combat than the average ARPG - mixing the hectic fun of the genre with the tactical depth of the MOBA genre. This on course means fewer enemies and an overall slower pace - but still perfectly suitable for a PoE fan, since you've mentioned it :slight_smile:

I am not a POE fan. 😛 In fact, I hate that kind of senseless attack spamming so your answer is exactly what I wanted to hear. 😛 The whole "spam 1 AOE button over and over" gets old fast.

Copyright © 2023 Dynamight Studios Srl | Fractured