July 16th Crafting & Building Q&A: List Your Questions

• TF#1 - WHISPERER

What is the rough time spent per item crafted and is it linear? Like for example crafting a sword takes roughly 5 minutes to gather and craft would making 2/3/10 swords take 10/15/50 minutes?

Will crafting be something most people will have to do to at least some small degree? or can you sustain yourself purely from other activities?

• TF#8 - GENERAL AMBASSADOR

1. If I build fence around my herd, can other players (kill/steal) some animal?
    2. If im a shepherd, can I sell my animal and how can we breed those animals?
    3. Woodcutters, Miner, Hunter can sell their collected resources right?

• TF#8 - GENERAL AMBASSADOR

How much time, effort, resources, will be required to upkeep different sized buildings?

• TF#12 - PEOPLE'S HERALD

I'm sorry for all of the questions. I have been waiting for the crafting spotlight since discovering the Kickstarter, and have a few questions. By this point in the Q&A you may have already answered some questions, so I threw in some bonus ones just in case.

1. Can I build my personal home anywhere? For example, can I walk 8 hrs away from the starting town and build there?

2. Can other players use my hearth to rest? Can I charge them to use it?

3. Can I hire an NPC to sell my wares at my personal home?

Bonus questions:

1. How will road building work? Can I build different levels of roads? i.e. dirt, gravel, brick, etc... Do I need special equipment?

2. When does a personal home turn into a village? When does a village turn into a town? Etc...

3. If someone steals my (cart, livestock, etc...), are tracks left? Can I track which way they went so I can get my stuff back?

Thank you!

• TF#12 - PEOPLE'S HERALD

@vortae said in July 16th Crafting & Building Q&A: List Your Questions:

(...)* During a siege houses are safe, but if you loose the siege, what happen to your house and every items inside?

Follow up question: If your house is destroyed due to lack of repair, what happens to your items (in case that differs from treatment of sieges)? And does that process start at some point during decay (e.g. a wall is destroyed and people can walk inside), or only at the very end?

1. What differentiates items and how to we as players apply/achieve them? ie. Tiers? Item power? Item Quality? Etc, etc..

2. How will players progress in their crafting if at all possible? ie. Masteries? Specialization? Tiers? Levels?

3. What is the benefit/reward of progression/experience to crafting for a player? ie. Efficiency time wise? Item quality level? Reduced Cost? Etc, etc..

Thank you!

• TF#1 - WHISPERER

1. What will be the resource costs for building be like? What kind of time investment will be required?

2. Will players be able to build castles? (obviously as a lategame option)

3. Will there by set "types" of buildings (house, smithy, warehouse etc), or will the function of a building be determined by the player?

• TF#1 - WHISPERER

Also, how are blueprints acquired?

• TF#1 - WHISPERER

Will building and crafting be affected by alignment?

• TF#10 - CONSUL

Great stream. Thanks for answering my questions =]

Copyright © 2023 Dynamight Studios Srl | Fractured