Poll to assess the percent of players per race

• TF#12 - PEOPLE'S HERALD

@tulukaruk i didn't mention human as good or evil alignment since i didn't asked about that, and im not 100% sure. but what i wrote is what i asked in the Q&A, and i think that good human or bad human could be on the beastman or demon planets, but we should wait for confirmation from @Prometheus .

• TF#4 - EMISSARY

@grofire No need to get heated, we all are equally excited about this game🙃. I think tulukaruk is right, the truth is between our two answers. You don't have to believe me when I say that the race you choose (I changed my position from the most important, to one of the most important) is one of the most important decisions in the game. We're both just geeks🤓 excited about a new game coming out, let's make a friendly community so we can get more people to join us in the development of this awesome game

• TF#12 - PEOPLE'S HERALD

@flamerunner im not heated ,i just fought it was funny since you replayed to me the same sentence i replayed in, that way i added the LOL in the end.
    i said what i had been answered, if its true or not i do not know, we will see i guess.

Copyright © 2023 Dynamight Studios Srl | Fractured