Expansion Ideas

• TF#12 - PEOPLE'S HERALD

The Voyage Beyond

For a long time stories about Elysium, and its demise, were told. Lives continued on Arboreus, Tartaros and Syndesia, generations changed, time passed, and inhabitants of those worlds, sometimes in war, sometimes in peaces, found their purpose, made peace with their new reality, believing what they were told was true.

Who could have known... that gods kept a secret from their people.

Up there, beyond the dark nebula, shrouded by stardust, another world was hidden. A sister world that emerged together with three known worlds, but remained hidden, unseen.

The recent astronomical phenomenon uncovered the hidden planet, and all eyes are turned towards it now.

Who are the people living there? Are they friendly? Or are they a threat, perhaps even a bigger threat than already familiar enemies from known planets.

Not blocked by nebula anymore, new energy started emanating through the space from that world, and people have already found the way to tune the portals to the new destination.

Will you defend your world from the new posing thread? Will you be an adventurer embarking on a dangerous voyage to discovered secrets hidden by long isolated world. Or will you be a member of mysterious race living on this new world, ready to embrace whatever the new reality may throw at you?

In this expansion:

New planet: insert name
    New race: insert name

PvP rules on this planet: strange astronomical shifts caused by recent nebula disturbances make a strange effect on both inhabitants of this world and incoming adventurers. As rays of nebula light shift conflict becomes almostz impossible at times due to heavy strain on players, anyone that initiates an attack in this period automatically gets debuffed for such action. But in other intervals of time, when shift occurs anyone initiating an attack gets a great boost in power.

At random intervals on this planet, PvP will be rare to to attackers being punished by debuff, but when shifts occur, all players will get their power boosted, and whoever strikes first gets an extra stat increase. No one knows when these shifts will occur. If you are not ready to fight, better run for safety of the settlement when the shift occurs and space around you is no longer safe. Or be ready to strike first to get the advantage.

TLDR: at some periods of time first initiator of PvP attack will be punished by debuiff, but at other intervals the first initiator of PvP attack will get extra boost. Shifts occur randomly, but once they occured they have minimum mantatory duration before next shift can happen.

Racials of the new race: characters of this new race are small creatures that move very quickly and adapt to their environment very well, using "cameleon like" feautures. They are able to mimic some nearby objects to temporarily hide from their enemies. During hiding they can not move, well.. they can, but a moving bush or a rock would hardly get by undetected. 😉 Players of this race also move a bit quicker while on their home planet, due to being used to their home environment for a long time.

New weapon types: there are some new unique resources that exist on this world, and will be used with new recipes to create a new weapon types for players to use. insert some new weapon types

(discuss) 😉

@gothix said in Expansion Ideas:

sometimes in peaces,

uh.. i hope not. i hope you meant "peace".

I do like this idea, although it'd have to be post-release!
    only problem I'm going to have with new races is getting the knowledge i learned while on the other character(s).

• TF#7 - AMBASSADOR

I like this alot. Good job Gothix.

Another idea evolving off of this one could be a planet inhabited by a race that takes pride in their kills, similar to Predator. This race could be all about the "thrill of the hunt" and when slaying an enemy, could take a "trophy" by decapitating the corpse, removing skull etc. Could then bring back those trophies and place them at an altar or something and that could be how they pray to their god.

Just a random idea, didnt mean to hijack the thread. I just really love Predator and it seemed like a good idea 😛

• TF#10 - CONSUL

Nice work 😁

@Jetah yeah I meant in peace, although, now that you point it out, I kinda like my typo, lol. 😛

@gothix said in Expansion Ideas:

@Jetah yeah I meant in peace, although, now that you point it out, I kinda like my typo, lol. 😛

that's funny.

I do like the idea of new planets opening up. While I don't always see 3 planets I can see at least 2 that orbit each other. Now the question is do these new planets offer exclusive races and content or can these new races travel to other planets?

I see new planets as a means of expansion. New areas to explore, new races, new knowledge, etc. It'd be similar to a league in PoE or Season in (e)sports.

• TF#10 - CONSUL

there are a thread already for new races 😉 where has beed suggested to add more planets in the future so nothing new.

about weapons does not require an expansion.

@Finland coming to promote his threads in my threads. Pfft.
    Don't worry Finland, nobody is stealing your cookies. 😉

• TF#10 - CONSUL

@gothix it's the same nothing more to say, I just do not like to see the same thigns posted in more thread kinda hard to follow

@finland said in Expansion Ideas:

@gothix it's the same nothing more to say, I just do not like to see the same thigns posted in more thread kinda hard to follow

So, then show me where is posted about new (different) PvP rules on new planets.

• TF#10 - CONSUL

@gothix I was talking about new planets/races. I have never mentioned the extra pvp ruleset that anyway it's hard to put more ruleset.

If you make a post that talks about 10 things I'm free to join and say: those 2 things are already talked here. Do not be mad if others had your same ideas before you. I'm kinda happy that you would like to see more races and planets like me an others in this forum.

Copyright © 2023 Dynamight Studios Srl | Fractured