Combat? Action-ey perhaps?

• TF#11 - PROCONSUL

Curious to know if this will follow a more traditional style of MMO combat, or something more unusual. After playing MxM or "Master X Master" I really started to enjoy the type of combat that game has. While not an MMO the isometric view and other mechanics it has lend themselves to something akin to one (at least in my mind I view MOBA games as such).

In-fact I had completely forgotten how smooth and easy those controls feel. They just plain work instead of making me feel like I'm fighting an uphill battle with the games combat system. Instead it does what I want without a second thought and I'm left to focus on the game.

Any hope of a WASD type movement with mouse aim?

• TF#12 - PEOPLE'S HERALD

At the moment there are no plans for wasd.
    The team said that the game will be based in PoE, Diablo... They also said that even if they implemented it the players that used it would be in a big disadvantege from the ones using the mousse movement, so they dont really plan on adding to keep the game fair, I think 🙂

• TF#11 - PROCONSUL

Bit of a shame. Already have a few games I play frequently that have that type of movement. Getting rather tired of the same thing over and again. Just feels awkward to me these days when there are options that feel so much more fluid. Of course this is all opinion. Maybe this game just won't be my kind of thing if this is true.

@genobee Well we gonna have to wait to get more info about the game first.
    Personally I would love to have wasd as well, but if the combat ends up being as awesome and they described it, I think even if it's just mouse movement it will turn out pretty good. ^^

• TF#2 - MESSENGER

Oh! I just read the game is is diablo-esque, in the sense of the eagle eye / top camera vision. Ah... I hate that 😞

• TF#11 - PROCONSUL

@frost very true! It could wind up being fun regardless. Gotta wait and see. I think I'm just worn out on mouse movement after playing too much PoE. Kinda my own fault.

@genobee Ahaha I kinda get that feeling. Till few years ago I was always playing LoL and ended up getting bored of that 😛

Copyright © 2023 Dynamight Studios Srl | Fractured