2 Rough

• TF#3 - ENVOY

Yea, so i made this post for one reason. I think that we are rough on devs, so many features that we want, sometimes pretty hard to make. Of course, they're not going to add every single idea, but this way we are going, it may be hard for them to add so much good stuff to the game, my opinion, maybe im just exaggerating my thoughts...

• TF#3 - ENVOY

So sad nobody answered. ;-;

• Community Manager

@kanaii Your thread has only been up for 23 minutes. 😉

The devs have a pretty clear vision for what they want Fractured to be. I do not believe that the high volume of suggestions are going to cause much panic at their office. 😛 In fact, some of those suggestions are likely already planned.

• TF#3 - ENVOY

Well, great to know. Thanks Specter.

• TF#12 - PEOPLE'S HERALD

I'm genuinely curious if devs in various companies nowdays just stick to their plans, or do they sometimes say "oh look at this nice suggestion in this thread, lets implement it".

I haven't seen this yet. At least I haven't heard any dev in any company say, we implemented X by suggestion from players. Not before a game is developed anyway.

I only heared they balance things later on, after the game is live if players complain about something.

• TF#3 - ENVOY

We'll see, they made this place so possibly they'll add something.

• TF#10 - CONSUL

@gothix said in 2 Rough:

I'm genuinely curious if devs in various companies nowdays just stick to their plans, or do they sometimes say "oh look at this nice suggestion in this thread, lets implement it".

I haven't seen this yet. At least I haven't heard any dev in any company say, we implemented X by suggestion from players. Not before a game is developed anyway.

I only heared they balance things later on, after the game is live if players complain about something.

There are companies that somehow filter the suggestions and elaborate the ideas. Blizzard has done it for years on wow.

Givin suggestions is the best thing ever but never hope to see it implemented or implemented like you wish. They pick the ideas than they elaborate and make whats suits better for their design leaders.

Copyright © 2023 Dynamight Studios Srl | Fractured