gear system?

• TF#7 - AMBASSADOR

SO was wondering what the loot system shall be (talking about rarity types and if there's going to be "unqiue" items) also, how high can you level? guessing it hits a max after like 500 hours of playing lol...

• TF#12 - PEOPLE'S HERALD

I have always been fond of the rare spawn named mob that has the chance of an even more rare ultra item but always has a good common high tier item.

If i remember correctly, everything will be player made
    So i wonder if some bosses even drop equipment or just better material

The games that make you craft the legendary items simply have the rarest mats. drop from the rarest mobs... so its almost 100% the same.

• DymStudios - CEO

@reaper said in gear system?:

SO was wondering what the loot system shall be (talking about rarity types and if there's going to be "unqiue" items) also, how high can you level? guessing it hits a max after like 500 hours of playing lol...

The item system of Fractured strongly empathizes equipment replaceability, so the average armor or weapon will be made of common materials and it will be easy for a player to craft a whole new set if he loses his own - or to buy it from another player, of course. The geographic distribution of resources will play a big role in this - a material might be common in a region of Tartaros but "rare" for you because you live on Syndesia and hell there are really a few merchants who dare to go THERE to trade or gather - and if they do bring back some, they sell it at 20 times the price it's found at the local market. That being said, there will be bosses, rare resources and rare items, but they are not the core of progression in Fractured. You aim will be to learn as many things as you can so you can vary your build as much as possible, and to have a steady supply of materials (not only for crafting - food as well!) for your everyday life. I'll be bold and say Fractured's progression is really something different from anything you've seen so far :slight_smile:

As for "levels", there are no levels in Fractured, so the right questions could be "how long will it take me to learn all the abilities and spells and proficiencies against different families of creatures". The answer is: hundreds and hundreds of hours, but that's a misleading answer, since to collect all of that is your personal choice as your character will be already competitive on day one.

This sounds seriously cool. Every little bit I hear about this makes me more excited to hear more!

@prometheus Huh no levels is something I've been looking for a long time in an MMO. Always wanted something that was more player skill based and that level didn´t influence the game. More hype now 😛

• TF#2 - MESSENGER

It seem nice that the game does not play level up your characters, but instead you gain knowledge on your journey.

@elcro Yeah definitly. I totally agree 😛

Copyright © 2023 Dynamight Studios Srl | Fractured