Moving house between worlds

• Hi all,
    I just recently started playing the game and as part of my learning process I built a house in the human world. However, I'm not much of a PVPer and now that I don't have the Young status I feel like the Wildfolk world would be a better place for me to live and farm without worry.

My question is: is there a way to move houses? If not, how can I move all my stuff and claim a new land with the minimal risk?

Thanks

It isn't easy.
    Your best bet is to make a friend on the other side, become co owner of his plot and have him give you use to a couple of chests. Transfer the stuff in those chests, then abandon plot and remake it on the other side.

• Thanks for the response. Do you know if using an alt account could work for moving with Young status? Would my alt automatically be co-owner of my house?

• Content Creator

houses are account bound, not by character, so the only way to have a different house is to buy a 2nd account.

• @vguilvr said in Moving house between worlds:

Thanks for the response. Do you know if using an alt account could work for moving with Young status? Would my alt automatically be co-owner of my house?

That would be the safe way to do it, but you'd have to buy another account.
    Since there are benefits to having a house in Aerhen maybe you'll have two houses?

Copyright © 2023 Dynamight Studios Srl | Fractured