Patch b.1.0d - Exploits, Fixes, Parcels & Balancing

• DymStudios - CEO

Hi all,

here comes the first medium-sized patch since EA launch, rich with exploit fixes, bug fixes, and some of the most urgent balancing changes!

Read the patch log

We've got some good stuff here! Cheers!

• TF#1 - WHISPERER

Parcel Maintenance
    SUPER GOOD, WELL DONE!!!!!
    Land parcels are no longer immediately lost when deposited gold would go negative. The parcel now goes into debt (ie -2000 gold). When the next maintenance comes 1 week later, if gold deposited is still below 0, the parcel is lost.
    THIS IS SO SO AWESOME WHAT NO GAME HAVE EVER DONE, SUPER SUPER GOOD, WELL DONE!!!!!!!
    When a parcel goes into debt, a message is added to the in-game mailbox of the player, and an email is sent to the player’s account email address.

As a game developer at MortalisGame it is very good to see that game devs showing with tat update how they really care about their player base, awesome!

If you need more good tips what bring lots of new and exsisting players back to the game please write to me game@mortalisgame.com and i gladly make discord call with you guys and help you out!

• A lot of good and QOL changes in this patch.

The changes to encumbrance are very worrying. I don't think they accomplish what they set out to do and overall and I don't think encumbrance/defenses for armor sets are balanced well. We'll see with more testing.

Abjuration moved from WIS to INT and the other WIS to INT spell changes makes me feel like all that was accomplished was swapping the #1 and #2 best stats. PER/DEX/STR/CON are far behind and need love.

(Edited to reflect that Abjuration was not changed.)

• TF#1 - WHISPERER

Armor Resists

Knight Armor: Magical Armor 600 => 400.
    Mithril: Encumbrance -50% => -25%, Durability +50% => +25%.

This sucks... I just did make this new armor after 3 days of material gathering for these bonuses that were cut in half.

Other changes were pretty great, so thank you for the hard work and at the same time, I hope you trip on your nerf bat and break it!

@Yalah The abjuration change didn't make it.

Copyright © 2023 Dynamight Studios Srl | Fractured