Where are the developers??

• TF#12 - PEOPLE'S HERALD

OK, so I've been a fanboi here for a long time, but another post I've been following is really starting to annoy the hell out of me. Look guys, I understand you are doing all you can for the masses, you need the money, you need the income to keep developing, etc. It's understandable. However, while this is all of what you are working on, take five minutes once a YEAR to update those that backed you on Kickstarter! This is really annoying now, the developer forum access that was actually not even used for over an entire year that we have access to, the constant questions about some of the kickstarter rewards that are just being brushed off, etc. How about 5 minutes to update the paying backers from the beginning on what you all plan for us??? The lifetime carpenter, what is that going to be? Will it be the weekly maintenance that has to be paid since that is no longer a thing? How about Palaces? This question has been asked 23948762398472389742 times and still after 5 years, NO ANSWER. Is that planned to be city only, if so, that's BS and how would it be implemented in the open areas? How would someone with a "Palace" have any outdoor workstations? Are you all planning on making larger plots for those that have them? ANY INFO PLEASE! I hate to sound like a whiny little girl but Jesus guys, it's been 5 years, 5 YEARS! It's like those that backed you all with hundreds and thousands of dollars in the very beginning just don't mean sh*t to you all anymore, why should we, we spent that money years ago, you all need new money. Rant over.

@Xulu said in Where are the developers??:

(...)take five minutes once a YEAR to update those that backed you on Kickstarter(...)

I can completely understand you. I've been patiently waiting and supporting the game well over six years, backed on Kickstarter and am still waiting for a response to my message to support for over 5 month now.

Dude seriously? This is your rant?
    Everyone knows the risks of KS when they back a project. Look we paid our money and no we HAVE a game (which has not even actually launched yet). All those extra rewards are less important than getting the game done and launched.
    There is no 5 minute post. Anything posted to the site will live forever and must be thoroughly vetted. Also the game has shifted a fair amount from some of its original concepts. Some of the backer rewards may need to be altered to accommodate the changed game. This is stuff for later, not now.
    The lads got a game running, once they can actually officially launch those other concerns can be addressed.

Copyright © 2023 Dynamight Studios Srl | Fractured