API to bestiary, talents, & skills

• TF#2 - MESSENGER

The game is evolving at a good pace which means the wiki is constantly out of date. I don't know if there is a gameplay reason not to have accurate and available information on the content. If there is than limit the scope here but I believe it would be relatively simple to write a scraper to pull from your content db. You probably want to create a read only mirror db for this if you think it adds value a good idea. That would let devs like me make cool tools players can use to examine their builds, opponents and the game in general.
    -- db admin day job

In this vein, tho it absolutely would be harder, if we could get a better view into the mechanics of the game that would help people like me who have questions about what the choices we're making mean.

The wiki is currently only one patch behind for the most part. Problem is that most of the wiki curators are players and with this launch they have been very busy.

• TF#12 - PEOPLE'S HERALD

@spoletta maybe adding enchant calculator somthing like fracturedtool.com just updated?

Copyright © 2023 Dynamight Studios Srl | Fractured