Account transfer

• I need help transferring my account. When I did the transfer 10 days ago it gave me an error message saying my email was already in use. After that I was able to log on to fracturedmmo.com and it said my account had been created the same time I got the error message. I do not have another email to try. I've sent 3 emails to support@dymstudios.com. I've messaged 2 GM's and 2 Dynamight employees on discord. I still haven't heard anything back from the devs in 10 days. I have an official copy of the game I bought off steam. I have access to the glyph account with the game but I have no way to transfer it. Please someone help

• Content Creator

if you bought via Steam, then you'll need to contact Gamigo support for a resolution. if you do have it via steam but cannot play, Steam could refund your purbhace and then you can repurchase via Dynamight allowing you to play (and with current diacounts you could save a bit or get a better pack)

• I still have received 0 communication from the developers after 3 weeks. Steam will not grant a refund. This is absurd

@Tibsun apparently it isn't needed.

According to today's news, performing the migration is no longer necessary.

• Thank you I didn't know about that! I just uninstalled the game and glyph. I reinstalled the game via steam. When I launch the game from steam it opens glyph on the "Games" tab. It is blank. It shows my email in the top right and no games. I don't get any prompts to connect it to steam or anything like that. I don't see any options to link my account with steam when I view my account on the website. It seems like whatever they have implemented didn't work for me at least.

That's cause the game hasn't launched on Steam yet.
    The date has been announced today. 8th November.

• I guess I'll just pray it works then

Copyright © 2023 Dynamight Studios Srl | Fractured