A Rant on Crafting and market economy problems.

• @OlivePit

are those Storages only in town? I'm talking about on claimed plat land not in towns

• TF#8 - GENERAL AMBASSADOR

Then you should be more specific.
    In any case, the devs have said that they would be making storage bins like those by the blacksmiths available for personal plots at some point... but carts are just easier in my opinion.

• @OlivePit

instead of butting into the conversation next time and being more of the problem focus on what was said at the start and be a part of the solution

• Content Creator

@RavenCypher said in A Rant on Crafting and market economy problems.:

yea, that's not the case anymore and no way would they sell for 250 seeing as NO one can get that kind a gold without that basic armor which takes barely any effort to farm the materials. So, to say you sell basic hide or commoner gear for that much doesn't fit.... especially since that is all made in the Tutorial.

This still happens EVERY Day or 2 for me, so don't say it is just not happening. Also, as @OlivePit said, Sea Trolls can be beaten unarmored for moderate gold. Not the best gold, but by no means the worst. Zombies also can be spamkilled relatively unarmored and unskilled.

As to preserving materials on Primitive gear, Primitive gear uses relatively useless materials, so easy to gather it is almost insane to expect to really expect much sales on them. Primitive gear, if anything, is exactly the kind of improvised gear that you don't expect to do anything but use it then discard it.

Primitive Gear is the equivalent of improvised sharpened sticks and burlap clothing, not exactly stuff you see others buying as you can make your own in less than 5 mins of play time.

• Content Creator

@RavenCypher Actually, he didn't butt in, but directly addressed your point. You just don't seem to like his solution or the fact that you weren't specific enough in some of what you said. Fact is, personal plots outside of town are also intentionally more limited than what is in town, and even with that, they Devs have said they will add in storage for the future.

Copyright © 2023 Dynamight Studios Srl | Fractured