What's next for BETA as a lot of players are leaving (plus feedback).

• TF#1 - WHISPERER

So I have 60 talent points, been to all the mob locations, have a house , have a lot of 'stuff' and I am rich.
    What else is there to do? The answer for me is not much else to play and/or test out. I am taking a back seat until more 'game' gets released. Most of Tasty Swords and a couple other alliance guilds are in the same boat and have stepped back from the game. Tasty Kaos and Farmville will decay and die.

Common Feedback:

1. PVE is easy, all the game content can nearly be solo'd. What to do next? End game PVE? Legends compete for resources with rare mats from gear. Too expensive to do legendary bosses
    2. Would never go evil in PVP, as you can't afford to lose your gear. You die in T2/3 gear and you need 5 rare materials for another set that has less than 1% drop rate. Every death as an evil player in PVP requires at least 500-1000 high end mobs to be killed in a grind. PVP is very rare, and we need more. Durability hit would be fine, but don't take the gear!
    3. Drop rates (enchanting / gear grind). The drop rates are so low on high end mats it is just a grind
    4. Enchanting is not balanced. Some T2 recipes are easy others hard, no math has been applied to the stats on reagents to work out what combos can be used per enchant. Previous alpha's were good and cost a lot of money to take chances with it
    5. No gold sink, all MMO's need one or rampant inflation kills game. New players can never get a foothold without a mechanism to keep gold supply down (plot costs and city upgrades are not ones, I can grind 2K in less than 60 minutes in bandit hotspots).
    6. Advanced smelters please fix them
    7. Why add weather when so many other things to fix?

We want the game to be a success and I am keeping my fingers crossed. I will be back when new content comes out, along with a lot of others no doubt!

• Content Creator

@Vialli Weather and other new content is going to keep being added, even while bugs are being fixed, because different teams of programmers are working on different aspects of the game.

New Content is what is going to bring more in and keep existing people playing.
    Bug fixes are why we're here, and that is also an ongoing process.

All game content should be solo'able excepting maybe Legendaries. The content does get harder, and some mobs are very tough to solo, like Mammoths and Juton.

The ultra rare reagents are so rare so that it does in fact provide something to work towards, and also creates value for higher tier gear. Gold Sinks are definitely still needed, but that is an ongoing concern as well. Right now, Harbors, House Upkeep, Town Upkeep, that's about it.

New stuff is right around the corner, as well as fixes, as they are figured out, but the game is still fully playable. There is crafting still to do, most don't have all recipes unlocked or mastered yet, for example.

• TF#11 - PROCONSUL

I have i think 40 talents on one and 37 or so on a second. Its only been a month and most of my time seems to be spent with making ingnots. I have 50 mithril on hand so i can remake both my main sets. I have almost enough mats (hearts, stones, CS etc) to remake those sets.

I haven't filled my Book by any stretch. Some stuff is a little difficult to solo, or i can solo them ok with my tank, but dont do enough damage before they reset. Struggling to find something to do. Pretty sure I'm about done at least until Wild Folk. At which point i'll play another month

• I do agree with some bits but

-if you're rich it shouldn't be a problem for you to go red since : 1.You can buy new gear 2. if you have a strong build, all appropriate abilities and T2 enchantments you shouldn't just go down in a fight that easily right? 😛

-most rare crafting items have a 5% drop rate from certain mobs

The only problem is that, even if you're red you won't find a lot of people up for a fight, and if you don't run a ganking build most will get away if you're solo.

I did take part in some for fun PvP's. 1v1 3v3 etc. and that open my eyes a bunch. It's true that the game is dying and a bit boring right now, but whilst waiting for the update I'm actually having fun testing builds out.

I was wearing the t2 scholar set with all T2 enchants and optimal build but found out mages are handicap and decided to find something else so moved on to warlock set and testing things out here, it is actually a lot of fun and especially that on a single character I was able to jump from Light to medium and test a bunch of spells and different builds to see which is the best, so yeah I'm enjoying myself now building my character and trying out in some friendly PvP before we get an update

however, yes - and update needs to come. Stuff like MANA COST REDUCTION and CALLDOWN REDUCTION need to be bloody fixed! I can't believe they have not been done, everyone knew they don't work since day 1 and it's been over a month now I think

There is a couple of items missing from the games as well like the poison and acid staff, and also all the rings - an update with this might bring back a bunch of people so hoping to see that soon. Ihope it is followed with some PvP content. There should be areas that only neutrals can go in except for bosses just to fight it off and blow off some steam 😄

The weather update though it's nothing strange - they had this mechanic ready for like years I Think, they just wanted to make sure the game is steady without it before adding

Myself I'm really waiting for those asteroid fights, but when this is due to come who knows..

I just hope that most of all they added methods of payment accessible for everyone because to be honest even as it is now the game would be much more fun if it had lots of active players

• TF#11 - PROCONSUL

@Vialli said in What's next for BETA as a lot of players are leaving (plus feedback).:

What else is there to do? The answer for me is not much else to play and/or test out.

You could find stuff to thoroughly test and report any findings you believe to be unintended to the Devs.

As someone who is all of the things you mentioned, you're one of the best suited to explore and try out everything you can afford or handle since you're funded and geared. As members of the Closed Beta Test, we're just here to sleuth and break the game then send in reports regarding what we broke to get it on their list of things to fix before release.

• @Vialli said in What's next for BETA as a lot of players are leaving (plus feedback).:

Common Feedback:

1. PVE is easy, all the game content can nearly be solo'd. What to do next? End game PVE? Legends compete for resources with rare mats from gear. Too expensive to do legendary bosses
    2. Would never go evil in PVP, as you can't afford to lose your gear. You die in T2/3 gear and you need 5 rare materials for another set that has less than 1% drop rate. Every death as an evil player in PVP requires at least 500-1000 high end mobs to be killed in a grind. PVP is very rare, and we need more. Durability hit would be fine, but don't take the gear!
    3. Drop rates (enchanting / gear grind). The drop rates are so low on high end mats it is just a grind
    4. Enchanting is not balanced. Some T2 recipes are easy others hard, no math has been applied to the stats on reagents to work out what combos can be used per enchant. Previous alpha's were good and cost a lot of money to take chances with it
    5. No gold sink, all MMO's need one or rampant inflation kills game. New players can never get a foothold without a mechanism to keep gold supply down (plot costs and city upgrades are not ones, I can grind 2K in less than 60 minutes in bandit hotspots).
    6. Advanced smelters please fix them
    7. Why add weather when so many other things to fix?

We want the game to be a success and I am keeping my fingers crossed. I will be back when new content comes out, along with a lot of others no doubt!

I agree people are getting a little burnt out now, I've seen a fair amount have left already but there still is a good core that login regularly or at least casually to play.

1. I get the feeling that having the regular PvE mobs be 1-2 man groups was the point, and I feel like after you've capped out on KP and you've farmed the mats you need for gear farming the legendaries seems the most logical route. I'd even imagine that you'd have to kill legendaries a few times to even see their entire loot table.
    2. Wait, you can't afford to lose your gear? I figured with maxed out KP and probably a dragon's horde of gold you could easily hire servants to farm you the mats to replace your gear. Even I find it easy to farm money and two characters are both only around 30 talents each.
    3. I also think this was the point, they essentially made it very easy to get T1 enchants on early gear but maxing out those enchants requires a good amount of material grind.
    4. I agree, but with the addition of the two new continents (Wild Folk and Demon worlds) and asteroids it might be different as mobs from those places will drop potentially new stuff. I'd imagine if you could get good enchanting mats off enemies that spawn on asteroids that would be a huge reward for doing the asteroids when they spawn.
    5. I think the economy would be a little more fluid if more people were willing to risk high quality gear in pvp. Even the cost to pay bail seems very high so I think the gold sinks exist, people just aren't using them.
    6. There will always be things to fix, QoL fixes that will be added to a list and they'll go through on bug passes. I'm pretty sure they said something like a 2023 release so I'm sure we'll get bug fixes in trickles here and there. The main goal right now is for us to try to break the game and for them to fix the things we break, so I'm going to guess we'll be seeing a steady trickle of new content at a specific pace and then they just monitor to see what breaks with the new features.

I totally understand what you are trying to say though, the bugs are very annoying, not being able to hit enemies because you are on a slightly different elevation is very annoying but I think we need to manage our expectations. This is the closed beta and we're going to get at least one wipe before live release so I'm taking things somewhat casually and trying to enjoy myself where I can.

I'm hoping we see asteroids soon as that will probably bring players back,

Copyright © 2023 Dynamight Studios Srl | Fractured