Patch Log - b.0.1d (Weather System)
Prometheus DymStudios - CEO last edited by
together with the weather system, today's patch also includes the following changes / fixed.
- We've significantly optimized memory usage by resource assets in the world (plants, trees, deposits), which are now loaded dynamically from disk to memory (ram), just like the rest of the world, instead of being pre-loaded on startup. This makes both ram usage lower overall, and the initial loading time shorter (you'll notice those few seconds of "loading harvestables" are gone.
- Fixed an issue that made the client hang indefinitely when changing continent.
- Fixed a very significant memory leak on continent change.
- Pieces of equipment put on sale on the marketplace no longer lose data when the creation of a sell order fails because the player has "too many orders".
- Processed leather no longer disappears if a player tries to move it from the tanning tub to a chest.
Want to provide feedback on the weather system? Please do so here! Thank you!
stkmro TF#1 - WHISPERER last edited by
Thank you for the patch notes. I look forward to playing the game
DarthJafo TF#8 - GENERAL AMBASSADOR last edited by
Very happy about the travel bug fix.