PLANKS

• I'll keep it short --

How can you make planks?

and under what circumstances, please?

Kind regards,

your fellow noob

• Content Creator

@Contucky Why do you want planks?

If your building on Buildings, it is Logs you use, which are cut from trees (and there is a known bug about that right now) by carrying an axe, clicking on a tree, and then hitting the option on the east side (right) not the option on top (which gathers branches)

Refined wood products would require the tech be unlocked and then building a woodworking workshop.

• As there is no tutorial I'm trying to learn and craft my gear the best I can.
    I have bought a house in a city which had the wood crafting bench but there seemed to be a bug - I got it now.

Basically when I tried loading the station with logs it didn't work, but when the actual guild member of the land loaded it with wood I was able to use his wood to craft the planks. Or even my wood, that I asked him to put in into the bench storage .
    Not sure if it's a bug or something that the guild might set as an option for citizens

I found out now that I'm still not able to craft it because I don't have the recipe.. Now time to find out how to get that 😛

To load the crafting station you need to be a citizien of that city.

Alternatively, you have to build your own wood crafting station on your plot.

• @spoletta

I see.

It is strange that I can steal from it, but not add to it though 😄

• TF#1 - WHISPERER

@spoletta oh so you lied to me when you said I didn't have to be part of a city to craft.

You don't need to. In the case of refining stations you build them on your own plot.

Copyright © 2023 Dynamight Studios Srl | Fractured