Fractured site and Glyph site are not in sync...

• The Glyph site shows that I have purchased a founders' pack.
    0c5b6c42-c28c-4c1c-b102-274763821038-image.png

The Fractured online website says I haven't.
    f04b485c-c538-4dfe-a90c-a45eeecc96d9-image.png

I just want to make sure this is set up and ready to function on next Wednesday when Beta starts.

• TF#11 - PROCONSUL

Capture.PNG

Its worse than that.

The glyph site did say at the end that had the eternal pack so as long as that holds true im good. If not...

• TF#12 - PEOPLE'S HERALD

It gets much worse than that folks. I purchased the Bronze, then the Gold, then the Platinum Packs. This is the mess I have.

Glyph.jpg
    FracStoreHist.jpg
    PlatRecip.jpg

I bought the Platinum Pack when it offered lifetime VIP and the pack doesn't show up in Fractured, and nothing shows up in Glyph. At least I have the receipt. I am not happy right now!

• TF#11 - PROCONSUL

I dont think any packs are showing for anyone on glyph. It did show at the end of the migration what i had bought (eternal) and what got transferred. Since we won't have access to it for the beta as long as it shows up by launch it will be fine. I also still have my receipt for proof if need be.

• I would just like to get this sorted out now so I don't have to hassle with it on Beta-launch

• and, just like i knew whast would happen, i cant log in.
    the client says "the alpha weekend has ended!"

• TF#1 - WHISPERER

On my the Glyph site has nothing. Not my eternal package or my purchased pets

fracturedmmo.com in the store just has the pets I bought. The only place I see I bought an eternal pack is on the store page if I go to the upper right corner where my username is and select account it has it.

• Make sure you have migrated your account from Fractured to Glyph. I got the whole "alpha weekend" message too until I realized what happened.

Once the migration is done, it might take a while for everything to sync, but your account should allow to download the Glyph branded version (which I dumped right into my original install folder) and then play once it is done.

Good luck everyone

• TF#1 - WHISPERER

@dcjester said in Fractured site and Glyph site are not in sync...:

Make sure you have migrated your account from Fractured to Glyph. I got the whole "alpha weekend" message too until I realized what happened.

Once the migration is done, it might take a while for everything to sync, but your account should allow to download the Glyph branded version (which I dumped right into my original install folder) and then play once it is done.

Good luck everyone

Migrated the first day we could. Still no joy

Copyright © 2023 Dynamight Studios Srl | Fractured