A system for a Newbie's player

• TF#6 - DIPLOMAT

Hello there,

It's me again,
    i just wanna said that i assist yesterday i and i made a new character for it, i joined the players, and yeah all the comes from New world mechanics and they liked the game but they just get confused, Typical human's.

I suggest a introduction to xplain talents and that kind where u only can click and make corretly the tutorial without scape. i mean signals where click and that things will make much more dynamic the newbie people to understand the game mechanics and it will help all the olders players what are all day written them how this and how that, when it appears at the tutorial. but they skiped cause they keep the eyes where the options in last game appiers.

• Content Creator

One of the chief goals the Devs want to encourage is players finding out how to play, not being shown. That's why they have a handful of starter quests, but the quests don't exactly tell you everything you need to do, step by step to do them.

Part of this game is all about trial and error. There is no 'easy mode' here

• TF#6 - DIPLOMAT

yeah maybe i got spread by them, it sounds very nice, got well answered by you, ty.

• DymStudios - CEO

Hi @DJUAN994, thank you for the feedback. The tutorial is indeed very basic at the moment and talents as a whole are missing entirely. We're definitely going to add a step explaining talent presets like we do with abilities before we hit the beta!

Copyright © 2023 Dynamight Studios Srl | Fractured