City Sieges Live & All-Backers Event

• DymStudios - CEO

@Logain said in City Sieges Live & All-Backers Event:

Either citizens can't see that, or I'm too stupid to find it.
    Does that mean it's a 12 hours window depending on your choice, or what's considered prime time for each?

Citizens can't see that, it's for govs and vice govs only, although it would make sense to show it on the Overview page too. Each prime time is a 3h window, the attacker chooses the exact starting time within that window.

@OlivePit said in City Sieges Live & All-Backers Event:

So unless I am very wrong -which is possible- I encourage @Prometheus to make it so Vice-Governors can initiate sieges for the rest of this test.

As a matter of fact, only vice-govs can initiate a siege eheh. This is because the person who initiated must be the leader of the group of settlers, and in case of victory he/she will become the governor of the new city.. so the "initiator" can't be the governor of the attacking city which would become governor-less 🙂

@Logain said in City Sieges Live & All-Backers Event:

Does anybody have a list or can you see sieged cities marked on the map?
    Like, if you're a normal-non-Governor player, what's the best/easiest way to participate in defense/attack testing of a city?

We're going to introduce a "mailbox" system in the summer alpha that will take care of this and much more 🙂

• TF#12 - PEOPLE'S HERALD

@Prometheus said in City Sieges Live & All-Backers Event:

(...)We're going to introduce a "mailbox" system in the summer alpha that will take care of this and much more 🙂

Well, that doesn't really help me trying to test sieges now 😞

Copyright © 2023 Dynamight Studios Srl | Fractured