You will respawn in the last city where you rested

• TF#12 - PEOPLE'S HERALD

Respawn.png

"You will respawn in the last city where you rested…”

This is not the case at all. The last city I rested in was the starter city to the north, but I was sent to the starter city to the south, the city I started the game in. The city I slept in before that was the city I belong to, Valhalla Atrium, but it didn’t send me there either. This makes it very confusing.

If it has something to do with the shrine, then the graphic should indicate this. If this is a bug and I was sent to the wrong city, then please fix it because that was a heck of a long way to have to go for a bug.

It should be noted that other than to look at the shrine options, I did not interact with the shrine in the southern starter city at all. Therefore, I believe this must be a bug and I was arbitrarily sent to the wrong city.

• Content Creator

@StormBug said in You will respawn in the last city where you rested:

It should be noted that other than to look at the shrine options, I did not interact with the shrine in the southern starter city at all. Therefore, I believe this must be a bug and I was arbitrarily sent to the wrong city.
    You don't have to do anything to the Shrine in the Southern City, because you started the game there, you were automatically soul-bound to that city.

This interactive text popup hasn't changed in 3 or 4 alphas, pretty much since Homes have been added. However, the new situation, as I understand it ,does in fact require you to interact with a Shrine to rebind to a new location. It used to be sleeping at the Inn, but since the shrine was introduced, that's no longer the case.

I could be wrong, but when I interacted with the Starter City Shrine, it did ask me if I wished to soul-bind to the city (mayhaps not using those exact words) which leads me to believe that is the case now.

Remember, during an Alpha Test, the Pop-up text may not get updated in line with new changes. Updating Pop-up text is lower priority, especially if they may be making multiple different test changes, they may wait to update the Pop-up until they get the final result they are after.

Copyright © 2023 Dynamight Studios Srl | Fractured