Patch Log - v.a.2.5.0d2 (Server Only)

• DymStudios - CEO

A quick server patch to bring you two of the most requested fixes! Have a nice weekend!

Bug Fixes

• Knowledge gain sharing between party / guild members is now working correctly. If a player gains kill rights on a monster, all the members of the same party / guild who have taken part in the fight gain kill rights too, even if the damage they dealt was minimal.
    • The Play Time counter should have stopped resetting for good!

• Wiki Editor

Knowledge gain sharing between party / guild members is now working correctly. If a player gains kill rights on a monster, all the members of the same party / guild who have taken part in the fight gain kill rights too, even if the damage they dealt was minimal.

If it is working now, that would be soooo awesome! 💕

• TF#2 - MESSENGER

@Prometheus said in Patch Log - v.a.2.5.0d2 (Server Only):

• Knowledge gain sharing between party / guild members is now working correctly. If a player gains kill rights on a monster, all the members of the same party / guild who have taken part in the fight gain kill rights too, even if the damage they dealt was minimal.

I understand the party sharing, but how does Guild Members work? Do we no longer have to party up as guild members to gain the knowledge from fights?

• Wiki Editor

@NovaRift said in Patch Log - v.a.2.5.0d2 (Server Only):

but how does Guild Members work? Do we no longer have to party up as guild members to gain the knowledge from fights?

I guess thats the point, you will share your KP gain with your guildies as long you all are involved in a fight, even you aren't in same party.

• DymStudios - CEO

@NovaRift said in Patch Log - v.a.2.5.0d2 (Server Only):

@Prometheus said in Patch Log - v.a.2.5.0d2 (Server Only):

I understand the party sharing, but how does Guild Members work? Do we no longer have to party up as guild members to gain the knowledge from fights?

Well it didn't work before so... eheh 🙂 But yes, guild membership is enough for loot rights. Party members show as pins on the minimap though, and the party is required anyway if you want to heal each other, buff each other, etc 🙂

• TF#2 - MESSENGER

@Prometheus

Awesome, thanks for the clarification. We were just discussing it in our Guild server and were confused but it makes sense. Good to know if I want to join my guildies when I jump on late that I don't need the party invite just need to meet up.

Copyright © 2023 Dynamight Studios Srl | Fractured