Can we still play the game if there isn't a current test?

• Hi I was considering purchasing a founders pack and I noticed at the top of the website it said the next test was in winter 2021. I wanted to know if I were to buy a pack if I would have access whenever I want to play or if it's only during those specific test periods. If so, at what point will the purchase of an alpha access key allow you to play the game without there needing to be a current test running.

• Content Creator

@Excelix said in Can we still play the game if there isn't a current test?:

If so, at what point will the purchase of an alpha access key allow you to play the game without there needing to be a current test running.

Never.

As long as the game is in Alpha and Beta, a current test must be running in which to play...between tests, they take the servers down, analyze the data from the test, implement new mechanics, reset everybody to the beginning, and get ready for the next test. Mayhaps the final Beta may just roll right into release, like many games have done, but again, that would end up being the final Beta, and a test would still technically be running until the game releases.

Basically, this means you will only have 100% access to the game once it comes out fully as a released property, and until then, you get little testing tidbits to tide you over and wet your appetite for more.

• Just to point out that I believe (correct me if I am wrong) that there is another Alpha test in February which is expected to last for several weeks.

The exact date hasn't been announced yet though.

• @GamerSeuss Thanks for the info!

• Content Creator

@Kazzier Yes, currently Late February, and tests have pretty consistently been 4-6 weeks long

Copyright © 2023 Dynamight Studios Srl | Fractured