Patch Log - v.a.2.4.0l
- Fixed a bug that made player houses not register correctly with their claim after being built. This prevented owners from placing items in them. The fix is retroactive - all existing houses should be fine now.
- Fixed a bug that made farming plots impossible to place in some Fertile Grounds nodes. Most famous case: the node of the city of Zenith.
- Enchantments on weapons now assign their properties to the wearer correctly.
- Fixed a bug on the Smeltery that made some alloys impossible to make (e.g. bronze) or be dependent on the order in which the ores where added to the station.
- Monsters should no longer stop attacking when fighting. Moreover, we fixed the attack speed of monsters, which had become much slower than it was meant to be for several creatures.
- Fixed growing / stable / decaying titles for cities (they were always marked as Stable in the map and Decaying in the town hall before).
- Changing crafting category (e.g. "tools" to "weapons") no longer allows crafting with non-allowed materials.
The "stop attacking" bug was very convenient^^ But still much better to have it fixed Thanks
Advanced smelters are still broken. I noticed when making alloys i could put more than 10 ores in the smelter. The 11th ore seemed to take a fuel slot and a stack of 5/5 ores showed as 1/5. I could still take one ore out again and it would go from 1/5 to 5/5 again.
Oh God bless you @Prometheus! Prayers answered.