Patch Log - v.a.2.4.0l

• DymStudios - CEO

Bug Fixes

• Fixed a bug that made player houses not register correctly with their claim after being built. This prevented owners from placing items in them. The fix is retroactive - all existing houses should be fine now.
    • Fixed a bug that made farming plots impossible to place in some Fertile Grounds nodes. Most famous case: the node of the city of Zenith.
    • Enchantments on weapons now assign their properties to the wearer correctly.
    • Fixed a bug on the Smeltery that made some alloys impossible to make (e.g. bronze) or be dependent on the order in which the ores where added to the station.
    • Monsters should no longer stop attacking when fighting. Moreover, we fixed the attack speed of monsters, which had become much slower than it was meant to be for several creatures.
    • Fixed growing / stable / decaying titles for cities (they were always marked as Stable in the map and Decaying in the town hall before).
    • Changing crafting category (e.g. "tools" to "weapons") no longer allows crafting with non-allowed materials.

• TF#6 - DIPLOMAT

Nice fixes!

• TF#10 - CONSUL

The "stop attacking" bug was very convenient^^ But still much better to have it fixed 🙂 Thanks 🙂

• TF#1 - WHISPERER

Advanced smelters are still broken. I noticed when making alloys i could put more than 10 ores in the smelter. The 11th ore seemed to take a fuel slot and a stack of 5/5 ores showed as 1/5. I could still take one ore out again and it would go from 1/5 to 5/5 again.

• TF#12 - PEOPLE'S HERALD

Oh God bless you @Prometheus! Prayers answered.

Copyright © 2023 Dynamight Studios Srl | Fractured