Adding Fast Travel Planet to Planet... Your Opinion Matters!

• Wiki Editor

Here you can see planned fast travel options involving magic: https://fractured.gamepedia.com/Teleportation there will also be harbors and mounts.
    You can siege a town and instead of capturing it go for "tax", which means that town will pay your guild and if they can't town will become yours. Should still be like this, haven't heard of changing it.
    Demons can't capture towns on Syndesia but they can pillage them.

• TF#1 - WHISPERER

@Gedi said in Adding Fast Travel Planet to Planet... Your Opinion Matters!:

@Wika I don't think there should be such a gate in the first place. Make it into an event or a timed thing that pops randomly somewhere, like a rift. And make it trully random, as in it could be either in the middle of nowhere or could be spawned in a guild controlled city. Or just random dude's house in the wilderness.

I would say that while this would be inconvenient, it would truly make this an anticipated event, since that's the time the worlds would collide and massacres would ensue. People would wait for such a thing.

I really like this idea. Still hoping that Fractured is a relatively hardcore game. This mechanic would add a sense of dread and anticipation to portals and invasions instead of the convenience and predictability of a fixed location.

• TF#6 - DIPLOMAT

if it would cost resources and such... why would you invest that to just get a short time on that planet? if it would cost a lot the incentive to go there will diminish. so that's not making it exciting. (at least, not for me in that sense)

Copyright © 2023 Dynamight Studios Srl | Fractured