my opinion

• TF#1 - WHISPERER

It´s a good game, but need help to the player in a monotone activities:

1. mounts and horse cart to carry goods, to sell in the town (i whish you can leave your character selling offline)
    2. if you are building, you character must use all resourses from cart no click click click one material click click click second material..
    3. maybe the option to construc in your home a portal, to back to your home from anywhere, but only you (no carts)... maybe can be conected whith the cityes you know, and whith the homes of your guildmates.

• Content Creator

@Firstar No to all of this.

1. Mounts are planned but it is not an automated selling process which sounds like what you are asking. Offline character selling = less community interation.

2. Casual adjustment request. No.

3. Casual adjustment request. No.

• TF#12 - PEOPLE'S HERALD

@Firstar said in my opinion:

r
    Actually with Nekrage on this one. I love the fact that we have to actually "BUILD" our houses and not just click and poof there it is! I prefer more interaction with games in this manner. Also, yeah, offline selling means less player interactions. Nope. not for that at all. And having to actually travel back home like we do anyway.... all for it. Gives me time to see the sights, see who's done what out in the world and maybe collect a few herbs and hunting material 🙂 Of course, it will probably also make me travel past some unsavory folk... (cringe).... oh.. the joys of living. RIP. Well.. at least I get to respawn back at my home 🙂

• Wiki Editor

@Firstar said in my opinion:

It´s a good game, but need help to the player in a monotone activities:

1. mounts and horse cart to carry goods, to sell in the town

Please read the Spotlight #2 and maybe the other Spotlights too 😉

(i whish you can leave your character selling offline)

It was/is planned to have local marketplaces, means a town can sell stuff, without being there. At least i am assuming that.

1. if you are building, you character must use all resourses from cart no click click click one material click click click second material..

There is no "must" that you can demand from Devs. But if you feel, it should be like this, make a suggestion and explain why you think it would be better.
    Since in a cart can be different materials, and even different kind of wood, it would not make sense, if you use all at once. Let's imagine, they implement different look, if you build with different materials, then a one-click-all function would be a counter effect.

1. maybe the option to construc in your home a portal, to back to your home from anywhere, but only you (no carts)... maybe can be conected whith the cityes you know, and whith the homes of your guildmates.

There will be Portals, but the Devs already said, no portals for jumping from everywhere back.
    Portals also will be something that you have to create with your fellows and they will need some effort.
    Sad to say, even you want this, it will most likely not happen.

A small hint at the end, beside the Spotlights, you also should read some entries of the compilation of everything we know about Fractured.

Copyright © 2023 Dynamight Studios Srl | Fractured