Scale of PvP

• TF#2 - MESSENGER

So i know the game will have PvP but what is the planned scale? small groups? raids? massive battles?
    And will our ability to build stuff effect said combat? 😛

Just wondering what is the game's early direction.

• TF#10 - CONSUL

@Zenatsu
    To have specific answers you have to wait for Prometheus's ones but to give you an idea: these are the information they have released (I apologize for the uselessness in case you have already read them)
    0_1499288018068_Gameplay.png
    0_1499288022733_action.png

• DymStudios - CEO

@Zenatsu said in Scale of PvP:

So i know the game will have PvP but what is the planned scale? small groups? raids? massive battles?
    And will our ability to build stuff effect said combat? 😛

Just wondering what is the game's early direction.

Hi Zenatsu! Every scale is planned I'd say, but in different circumstances. Small fights will definitely take place all the time for resource nodes and other interesting spots in the world. Large scale fights will most likely happen when guilds of demons (or evil-aligned humans) launch mass assaults on other planets, raiding towns and resources - or when the goods guys counter-attack. Moreover, asteroids will surely be another stage for large-scale battles between guilds!

• TF#10 - CONSUL

@Prometheus Hello, just one thing I want to point out as a veteran MMORPG player. I think "40" unique status is quite a bit too much when multiple of them might serve nearly the same purpose. It always sucks when the status bar turns meaningless because of too many buffs/debuffs. This is especially wasted as skillful and experienced players can actually tell the difference between statuses at a glance (but not when there are like 30 statuses floating around).

• DymStudios - CEO

@chrightt said in Scale of PvP:

@Prometheus Hello, just one thing I want to point out as a veteran MMORPG player. I think "40" unique status is quite a bit too much when multiple of them might serve nearly the same purpose. It always sucks when the status bar turns meaningless because of too many buffs/debuffs. This is especially wasted as skillful and experienced players can actually tell the difference between statuses at a glance (but not when there are like 30 statuses floating around).

Hi chrightt 🙂 Don't worry, not all the statues can coexist at the same time on the same character. Some remove others (because they're more powerful versions of the same concept, some because they're opposites), some just can't happen in the same scenario, some are not combat-related but location-related. There will never be "30 statutes floating around" on the same character in battle 🙂

• TF#10 - CONSUL

@Prometheus
    I figured not all 30 would come into play at the same time. I just hope other "buffs" from consuming items or maybe even heal over time from pots etc. along with these unique statuses won't clog up the status bar. However, it is nice to hear your explanation as it does seem like not many of these statuses will mess up the experience.

Copyright © 2023 Dynamight Studios Srl | Fractured