A New Beastman

• TF#7 - AMBASSADOR

We need a Lobster Beastman. They would have a special ability attached to them called Serotonin Berserk. For a period of time they would get a scaling boost to attributes in PVP for every kill, but when death falls upon them their attributes would suffer for a period of time. This ability would be attached to their God who they worship (Jordan the God of Hierarchies). If they choose another God to worship they lose the Serotonin Berserk ability.

• TF#12 - PEOPLE'S HERALD

1. imbalance
    2. it's a fisherman
    3. unlikely to appear
      Okay would lizards, Panther people, etc., it would be interesting to see in the game, but your idea involves the fourth neutral side, which is associated with the sea, that at the moment the game is impossible

• TF#12 - PEOPLE'S HERALD

@crowdac said in A New Beastman:

We need a Lobster Beastman. They would have a special ability attached to them called Serotonin Berserk. For a period of time they would get a scaling boost to attributes in PVP for every kill, but when death falls upon them their attributes would suffer for a period of time. This ability would be attached to their God who they worship (Jordan the God of Hierarchies). If they choose another God to worship they lose the Serotonin Berserk ability.

Do you mean... the one and only Dr. Jordan B. Peterson?

• TF#7 - AMBASSADOR

@eurav Ah, yes, the God of Evolutionary Psychology, where Universal Panhuman Truths are derived from your local zeitgeist, and the difference between a man and a woman is unimaginably insurmountable, while the difference between a human, a wolf and a lobster is so neglible it could not exist at all.

@Crowdac I was expecting a proposal that missed @FibS's thread about other Beastmen races, but found a shitpost.
    I'm not disappointed, I'm not mad, I'm not impressed - I'm just surprised to find one so early.

• TF#7 - AMBASSADOR

@dragomok I don't believe he ever said differences between humans, wolves. and lobsters are negligible so much so that they don't exist. He uses the lobster and the wolf for examples of hierarchies having an evolutionary basis. Just trying to have a bit of fun. Hope we can still be friends. 😘

• TF#7 - AMBASSADOR

@crowdac Yeah, sure, all in good fun.

Although your thread made me realize why there are so many trans memes about killing lobsters as of late...

Copyright © 2023 Dynamight Studios Srl | Fractured