Let's pray for sick Blizzard :(

• TF#12 - PEOPLE'S HERALD

@Gothix you'll find me and a few buds on there this summer. You alliance or horde?

@zidroc said in Let's pray for sick Blizzard 😞:

@Gothix you'll find me and a few buds on there this summer. You alliance or horde?

Not sure yet. I usually pick horde, but it also depends if any of my friends will play.

But most likely horde, and certainly a PvP server (if there is a server choice).

UD mage or an Orc hunter (and if alliance, then nelf hunter or gnome mage).

• TF#5 - LEGATE

People were actually talking about Diablo 4 being announced, and it being a Diablo isometric MMO, similar to Fractured or Torchlight Frontiers.

I was hyped.

Then, they announced a mobile game.

SMH - can't fix whatever is wrong at that company.

This is what they get when they promote the "You think you want it, but you don't" guy to President. Youtube that.

What a joke.

@Gothix Oh god, if they re do the PvP grind they had I will be locked inside my dorm until I get that gold Field Marshall. IMO the highest symbol of honor in the game currently. (Alliance was super sad back in the day, watched my dad troll countless Horde with the only good Alliance PvP team there was)

• TF#7 - AMBASSADOR

This is good news for fractured. I have been talking to my Diablo 3 group about the game. I haven't had much interest from them but as this game picks up and I keep showing what it has to offer vs Diablo. I have hope to gain more interest from them for this game.

@zidroc

I played on 2 servers back in the day, simply because I had too.

I played on PvP server with my first main (undead mage). I played in one of the better PvP guilds. Organized matches with teamspeak and people knowing not only how to play their own class, but also how to play as a team, was super fun.

However, most of people on PvP servers were focused on, yeah you guess, PvP 🙂 so there weren't any super successful PvE raiding guilds there. PvE raiding there was mediocre at best. So I had to have another main (nightelf druid) on a PvE server, enlisted in a raiding guild that raided the high end content.

That is how I was able to have the best of both worlds, raiding with PvE guild when raiding days were, and rest of the days, having real PvP matches with a PvP guild. (PvP matches on PvE server happened, but they were mostly PuGs, and organized teams there, honestly, just weren't on the same level as teams on PvP server).

So having characters on both (PvP and PvE) servers was a must back then, if you wanted to do both, top PvE, and have an actual challenge in PvP.

Now days, at least on private vanilla servers, people are all experienced veterans and know how to play both PvP and PvE, so you can have it all by playing just on a PvP server, both raiding and PvP.

Copyright © 2023 Dynamight Studios Srl | Fractured