Goodbye Fractured!

• TF#12 - PEOPLE'S HERALD

Hey everyone πŸ™‚

Just wanted to say that I won't be sticking around for this game after all. After seeing more videos, etc. while the gameplay and design looks and sounds absolutely incredible, I don't think I can do the isometric thing. At least, I'm certain enough that I don't want to be involved in the KS portion and Early Access process, etc.

You guys were a fun bunch to hang out with back then, so I wish you all the best, IRL, in your gaming, either here or elsewhere, and maybe our paths shall cross again someday πŸ™‚

To the dev team and other staffers around, I wish you the best of luck and much success with your game. Seems to me like you deserve it πŸ™‚ Please just don't become huge PITAs once you get all famous and rich, k? 😜

-HAO

P.S. : Is this the right forum for this? Since "goodbye" is conceptually diametrically opposed to the concept of "welcome", I thought why not. If not, I'm sure a mod will move it to the right place, thanks for your indulgence πŸ™‚

P.P.S.: I wrote the following in private chat to some forummates, but I thought some of them must have had it on mute and/or no longer be in chat πŸ˜‰

@holyavengerone Even though we're not spoken man, but good luck^^

Farewell!

LG
    Mata

Good luck out there in the field. Maybe we'll see you around again one day.

• TF#7 - AMBASSADOR

As an eternal weeping widow after Firefall('s beta) and a pilgrim to pinata-free lands, I wish you the best of luck.

It's tough when a game ticks so many boxes, but has an unbearable flaw (Guuuuiiiild Waaaaaars!!! (Two)), so I completely emphatise with your decision.
    Heck, as much as I'm excited for many of the promised features of Fractured, I still don't have enough faith in the game to back it - both because I'm not sure if they'll care about a certain pet peeve of mine, and because I've been burned by Firefall.

@holyavengerone said in Goodbye Fractured!:

I don't think I can do the isometric thing

Out of curiosity - is there any particular reason you can't bear an isometric camera? Is it immersion?

Also, what perspective do you prefer? Free-floating third person camera? First-/third-person shooter-style camera? Complete top-down? Sidescrolling?

Copyright Β© 2023 Dynamight Studios Srl | Fractured