Now think Clearly Here

• TF#10 - CONSUL

@wolefie Don't think eXploited will be that big, and don't think of us as a zerg either. Since, we're not a Zerg who going to recruit mindless people who are trash at the game, and then hold their hand.

• TF#3 - ENVOY

@sparky It's literally the guild with the most people, that have the least points.

• TF#12 - PEOPLE'S HERALD

@WoLeFiE meat shields

• TF#10 - CONSUL

@wolefie You didn't read our forum post correctly. Our requirements haven't been posted yet, so joining doesn't mean your a member. Once, the requirements are out then there'll be interviews and etc. So, most of those people probably won't even make the requirements or maybe some will.

Who knows what the future hold, but we will not be a mindless Zerg. So, next time you try and say ''most people,'' read our forum post all our information is there.

• TF#3 - ENVOY

@sparky
    @vicious said in eXploited (#1 demon guild ):

Big zerg fights and castle fights:

I'm starting to feel like you didn't read it.
    That's okay though, it's just some guild on some game that's not even out yet.

• TF#10 - CONSUL

@wolefie We had an alliance called ''NERF,'' Exploited itself wasn't a Zerg, buddy. lol

So, once again you didn't read anything. LMFAO

@Sparky @WoLeFiE there will be no mean spirited arguing on my topics. Only cheerful arguing

• TF#10 - CONSUL

@zidroc It's a heated discussion, not an argument. So, please stop. Trying to get me and him banned for toxicity.

@Sparky I'm not pointing fingers, just reminding everyone 🙂

@sparky said in Now think Clearly Here:

@jetah Ye, now you wonder why demons won't ''ever'' work together.

we will or they die..

• TF#10 - CONSUL

@jetah Welp, have fun with the guild that's going to help you with that.

Count eXploited out.

• TF#3 - ENVOY

@sparky said in Now think Clearly Here:

@wolefie We had an alliance called ''NERF,'' Exploited itself wasn't a Zerg, buddy. lol

So, once again you didn't read anything. LMFAO

Well I mean, the moment a guild participated in zergs, it kind of makes me feel like it's going to participate in a zerg again.

Not that that's a problem with the guild obviously.
    As soon as the game allows for something to happen, it's totally okay for players to use this mechanic.
    If guilds are allowed to get insanely big and strong and overpowering, that's the game's intention for guilds.

I said before that I wanted to be a demon, but then didn't feel like it because I saw Exploited.
    That doesn't mean I don't like the guild, I just had a different idea or interpretation of what demons will mean in their world.
    I thought it would be an unorganised mess, with chaos all around, everybody backstabbing eachother.
    It seems this isn't the case, so I lost interest.

Do you not think that being the strongest guild on a planet will become boring?
    Do you really think people will rise up?
    Do you have examples of that happening in other games?

@zidroc said in Now think Clearly Here:

@Sparky @WoLeFiE there will be no mean spirited arguing on my topics. Only cheerful arguing

Don't lol haha

problem is if DS limits number of members in a guild then the guild will be multiple guilds. iirc we have alliances so they'll just create an alliance.

only thing I know that will stop zergs is FF. if FF is done right, which is difficult.

• TF#10 - CONSUL

Well I mean, the moment a guild participated in zergs, it kind of makes me feel like it's going to participate in a zerg again.

Not that that's a problem with the guild obviously.
    As soon as the game allows for something to happen, it's totally okay for players to use this mechanic.
    If guilds are allowed to get insanely big and strong and overpowering, that's the game's intention for guilds.

I said before that I wanted to be a demon, but then didn't feel like it because I saw Exploited.
    That doesn't mean I don't like the guild, I just had a different idea or interpretation of what demons will mean in their world.
    I thought it would be an unorganised mess, with chaos all around, everybody backstabbing eachother.
    It seems this isn't the case, so I lost interest.

Do you not think that being the strongest guild on a planet will become boring?

In this game since food, water, and everything seems scarce and there are survival stuff in this game, there is little to no way we'll be too big or work together with other demons because it's too scarce, and it'll be more risky if we take too many people in. So, just making alliances and Zerg guilds coming in will be hard for them, since I don't think this game is designed for big zergs unless you want to take the consequences.

And it probably is going to be an unorganised mess, and etc because once again economy is scarce and I don't think all demons going to work in peace.

Also, if my guild does become the most powerful guild on the planet, and control mainly everything then the other demons are forced to work together to get their planet back and fight for their stuff back since you can't survive without food and water in this game.

Now to answer your question.

1. Probably not, we'll be doing mutiple things and currently our goal is becoming the most powerful but not by numbers but by skill.
    2. They have too or they'll just keep dying of thirst, hunger, and or etc.
      3.Yeah, happen a couple of times in Albion Online.
      My guild EXPLOITED backstabbed our old alliance DDOS to create our own and fought them for dungeons and etc aka we backstabbed them.
      An alliance called ''OOPS,'' was the most powerful alliance in the game holding most terriorty in Mercia until the guilds in the alliance left and backstabbed the alliance leader Money guild and started to kill them and take their land.
      And many more examples, but you can easily search it up on any game.

Tldr: eXploited isn't going to be a Zerg since with survival stuff in the game like hunger, thirst, and etc is scarce it'll be harder for us then ever. No, we're not going to work together with other demons, we'll take what we want and we'll do it by any means necessary because that's how we are, and how demons are suppose to act. If demons wanna form an alliance, and try to fight us they can but will soon backstab each other for food and water because who would get all the land and etc if they won? Lastly, if we do become the most powerful guild in this game it'll be by skill, not by ZERGing and forming alliances. We're demons, and it's us against the world.

P.S.I can understand what you mean, and it's fine if you like to switch. But, by listening to the Q&A and reading on the forums, Demons will most likely be FFA. But, I'm just guessing since maybe some guilds will form alliances and etc.

• TF#1 - WHISPERER

@kairosval i will be cooking humans in my devil frying pan while using beast furs as rugs

@WoLeFiE No examples, just wishful thinking 😴 . No way could players organize a rebellion😂

• TF#7 - AMBASSADOR

@ufke said in Now think Clearly Here:

i feel humans as they sway both ways, and supposedly the human planet has the most variations of landscapes which is also appealing

As they say, quantity has a quality all its own.

• TF#7 - AMBASSADOR

@wolefie said in Now think Clearly Here:

Link for convenience of future readers: eXploited, the self-proclaimed actual "#1 demon guild" (according to the Foundation score) and also #2 guild overall.

@zidroc said in Now think Clearly Here:

@WoLeFiE No examples, just wishful thinking 😴 . No way could players organize a rebellion😂

Does EVE Online count, or do you consider pointing to EVE as cheating? 😛

@daz

sounds cozy..
    what you burning for a fire?

• TF#10 - CONSUL

@dragomok said in Now think Clearly Here:

Link for convenience of future readers: eXploited, the self-proclaimed "#1 demon guild".

We're currently are the #1 ranking demon guild just look at the leaderboards. lol

So, we're not self-proclaimed at all, it's a fact. 🙂

Copyright © 2023 Dynamight Studios Srl | Fractured