Housing and Group Housing

• TF#3 - ENVOY

Hello there,

Just made an account since the game sounds pretty interesting and I can't wait to test it.

However, I have a few questions about housing since I heard you speaking of it in the video. Will the housing be locked behind a paywall or can you earn it through gameplay? And instead of having a huge guild of 50 people, is it also possible to have a small 'guild' of 5 people, with all the benefits that come with a normal sized guild?

• TF#12 - PEOPLE'S HERALD

@raxzon You can build a house (like) where you want: farms, houses, maybe blacksmiths (I don't know). Guilds will be able to justify the city in specially designated areas and manage them.
    We were told that members of the Guild can live in the built Gorda, also traveling players will be able to stay in the hotels of the city

• We don't know much about housing or guilds besides that they're both tied to the settlement system which happens to be the topic of the next spotlight. We do know that there won't be any content locked behind a paywall which should include housing.

• TF#3 - ENVOY

@muker said in Housing and Group Housing:

@raxzon You can build a house (like) where you want: farms, houses, maybe blacksmiths (I don't know). Guilds will be able to justify the city in specially designated areas and manage them.
    We were told that members of the Guild can live in the built Gorda, also traveling players will be able to stay in the hotels of the city

Damn this sounds way more interesting than I could've imagined.

@target said in Housing and Group Housing:

We do know that there won't be any content locked behind a paywall which should include housing.

I'm very pleased to hear this ๐Ÿ‘

Thanks, both of you for responding ๐Ÿ‘Œ

• TF#10 - CONSUL

@raxzon there are several spotlights on the official website with lots of info about the game. There will be a spotlight about settlements and building. I'm sure that spotlight will awnser all your questions. So keep an eye out for news on the website.

Copyright ยฉ 2023 Dynamight Studios Srl | Fractured