Healing/Support Ideas?

• TF#1 - WHISPERER

I haven’t found much in supportive or healing aspects of the game. Will only specific classes have healing abilities or weapons? I’m doing more research into the game, as it seems interesting. Unfortunately I can’t donate the highest tier, but I’m interested. Any info on supports or some ideas on healing abilities are welcomed!

• TF#12 - PEOPLE'S HERALD

@foxxo There seems to have been a branch of recovery Types of skills+(RUS, ITA, FRA)

Is school of restoration the only healing school to follow if you want to be a healer ?

There are healing and support spells scattered around other schools as well, with different mechanics. However, don't forget you aren't really meant to to build a character with Restoration spells only - or with spells from one school only in general 😉

Information skills+(RUS, ITA, FRA)

• TF#12 - PEOPLE'S HERALD

@foxxo
    Game wont have classes. You equip up to 8 abilities and build your own class. If you want a true support, where you need at least 1 to kill stuff, then you can. Otherwise you'll probably be setup for some self healing, defense and attacks.

Copyright © 2023 Dynamight Studios Srl | Fractured