Battle mages

• TF#1 - WHISPERER

Close combat mages are what i would honestly love to see for example a fire martial arts warrior using flame punches and flame kicks or a temporal rogue which uses methods of time to kill enemies
    They would have to be able to have a flurry of different attacks and they could belong to a certain element or school for example a battle mage which is a Shadow Demon could belong to the shadow school of battle mage arts and crafts if you know what i mean.

Positives

• More freedom to express what you like in terms of combat
    • More range of classes
    • Would have mixing of classes which could be nice

Cons

• Probably take a while to develop and make
    • People might not like it

if you want to discuss this more with me just PM me

• Community Manager

@kamaitachi There are no classes in Fractured. Please read this spotlight.

• TF#1 - WHISPERER

@specter Ah i see what you mean, i watched that spotlight and see there is no classes. Would implementing hand to hand combat magic be a good aspect though, without classes as in you are able to get it any time if you meet the requirements as it is said in the spotlight?

• Community Manager

@kamaitachi You can build your character any way you want. If you want to combine magic with melee, there's nothing stopping you from doing so. There's a Martial Arts school for hand to hand combat, and various magic schools for magic.

• TF#1 - WHISPERER

@specter This is what i am getting all moist about, i think i want to marry this game from what i have heard about it 🙂

Will there be ancestry in the game, when you choose you can have a character die permanently and then the next of kin take on some of that magical ability

will the leveling system be similar to Runescape where you level by performing actions not gaining exp or exp goes towards a move or example you hit a child your strength increases or you hit a child with speed you agility increases?

• Community Manager

@kamaitachi

Will there be ancestry in the game, when you choose you can have a character die permanently and then the next of kin take on some of that magical ability

As far as I know, no.

will the leveling system be similar to Runescape where you level by performing actions not gaining exp or exp goes towards a move or example you hit a child your strength increases or you hit a child with speed you agility increases?

You will set your attribures at character creation. after that, your attributes are pretty much set in stone and you'll focus on unlocking various abilities instead.

• Wiki Editor

This is something I've been pondering over as well for a bit. Debating on Martial Arts (STR/DEX) combined with INT for magic ability. Some potentially interesting combinations with Martial Arts for me would be Abjuration (protection), Alteration (depending on how the transmuting works), Enchanting (buffs), Necromancy (life steal/cursing), and Restoration (buffs/heals).

The nice thing is we aren't limited to one or two schools, so could conceivably have some martial arts attacks, a restoration heal, necromancy life steal, and some abjuration protection active up to the maximum slots available.

• TF#12 - PEOPLE'S HERALD

there are enhancement magic that might be usable on unarmed combat.

Copyright © 2023 Dynamight Studios Srl | Fractured