New Idea: special magic or weapons for defined race

• TF#8 - GENERAL AMBASSADOR

I'll start from afar: in the classic version of World of warcraft was binding two classes to a certain side of the conflict, it was shamans and paladins. I understand that the game will not be a strict division into classes, but may introduce certain magical abilities or the same types of weapons that can be used by members of the same race.
    let me give you an example: for bear-kin and infernal huge clubs and axes. to Tiger-kin and Wolf-kin battle claws (like the shredder πŸ˜„), and similar types of weapons, and about magic, for the beast-people add druidism, for the demons-demonology(hehe,need more demons for the throne of demons), and for people to add the magic of light, and give them the choice: either to go into battle magic to become a paladin, or in times of peace-to become a priest. what do you think about this?

Начну ΠΈΠ·Π΄Π°Π»Π΅ΠΊΠ°: Π² классичСской вСрсии World of warcraft Π±Ρ‹Π»Π° привязка Π΄Π²ΡƒΡ… классов ΠΊ ΠΎΠΏΡ€Π΅Π΄Π΅Π»Π΅Π½Π½ΠΎΠΉ сторонС ΠΊΠΎΠ½Ρ„Π»ΠΈΠΊΡ‚Π°, это Π±Ρ‹Π»ΠΈ ΡˆΠ°ΠΌΠ°Π½Ρ‹ ΠΈ ΠΏΠ°Π»Π°Π΄ΠΈΠ½Ρ‹. Π― понимаю, Ρ‡Ρ‚ΠΎ Π² ΠΈΠ³Ρ€Π΅ Π½Π΅ Π±ΡƒΠ΄Π΅Ρ‚ строгого раздСлСния Π½Π° классы, Π½ΠΎ, ΠΌΠΎΠΆΠ΅Ρ‚ ввСсти ΠΎΠΏΡ€Π΅Π΄Π΅Π»Π΅Π½Π½Ρ‹Π΅ магичСскиС способности ΠΈΠ»ΠΈ-ΠΆΠ΅ Π²ΠΈΠ΄Ρ‹ оруТия, ΠΊΠΎΡ‚ΠΎΡ€Ρ‹Π΅ ΠΌΠΎΠ³ΡƒΡ‚ ΠΈΡΠΏΠΎΠ»ΡŒΠ·ΠΎΠ²Π°Ρ‚ΡŒ прСдставитСли ΠΎΠ΄Π½ΠΎΠΉ расы.
    ΠΏΡ€ΠΈΠ²Π΅Π΄Ρƒ ΠΏΡ€ΠΈΠΌΠ΅Ρ€: Для bear-kin ΠΈ infernal ΠΎΠ³Ρ€ΠΎΠΌΠ½Ρ‹Π΅ Π΄ΡƒΠ±ΠΈΠ½Ρ‹ ΠΈ сСкиры. для Tiger-kin ΠΈ Wolf-kin Π±ΠΎΠ΅Π²Ρ‹Π΅ ΠΊΠΎΠ³Ρ‚ΠΈ (ΠΊΠ°ΠΊ Ρƒ ΡˆΡ€Π΅Π΄Π΄Π΅Ρ€-Π° πŸ˜„ ) ΠΈ Ρ‚ΠΎΠΌΡƒ ΠΏΠΎΠ΄ΠΎΠ±Π½Ρ‹Π΅ Π²ΠΈΠ΄Ρ‹ оруТия, Π° насчСт ΠΌΠ°Π³ΠΈΠΈ, Ρ‚ΠΎ для Π·Π²Π΅Ρ€ΠΎ-людСй Π΄ΠΎΠ±Π°Π²ΠΈΡ‚ΡŒ Π΄Ρ€ΡƒΠΈΠ΄ΠΈΠ·ΠΌ, для Π΄Π΅ΠΌΠΎΠ½ΠΎΠ²-дСмонологию(Ρ…Π΅-Ρ…Π΅,Π½ΡƒΠΆΠ½ΠΎ большС Π΄Π΅ΠΌΠΎΠ½ΠΎΠ² для Ρ‚Ρ€ΠΎΠ½Π° Π΄Π΅ΠΌΠΎΠ½ΠΎΠ²), Π° для людСй Π΄ΠΎΠ±Π°Π²ΠΈΡ‚ΡŒ магию свСта, ΠΈ Π΄Π°Ρ‚ΡŒ ΠΈΠΌ Π²Ρ‹Π±ΠΎΡ€: Π»ΠΈΠ±ΠΎ ΡƒΠΉΡ‚ΠΈ Π² Π±ΠΎΠ΅Π²ΡƒΡŽ магию-ΡΡ‚Π°Ρ‚ΡŒ ΠΏΠ°Π»Π°Π΄ΠΈΠ½ΠΎΠΌ, ΠΈΠ»ΠΈ Π² ΠΌΠΈΡ€Π½ΡƒΡŽ-ΡΡ‚Π°Ρ‚ΡŒ ΠΆΡ€Π΅Ρ†ΠΎΠΌ. Ρ‡Ρ‚ΠΎ Π²Ρ‹ считаСтС ΠΏΠΎ этому ΠΏΠΎΠ²ΠΎΠ΄Ρƒ

• TF#12 - PEOPLE'S HERALD

@domowoi78 https://vk.com/fracturedmmo?w=page-161689658_53857252
    ΡƒΠΏΠΎΠΌΠΈΠ½Π°Π½ΠΈΠ΅ Π΄Ρ€ΡƒΠΈΠ΄ΠΎΠ² ΡƒΠΆΠ΅ Π±Ρ‹Π»ΠΎ

• TF#10 - CONSUL

Sounds like a really good idea.

• TF#1 - WHISPERER

Oh so what different types of weapons and magic is there?

• TF#10 - CONSUL

@oaffie read the spotlights in the news section of the Fractured website. Most info you asked is in spotlight #4: https://fracturedmmo.com/feature-spotlight-4-skills-galore/

• TF#7 - AMBASSADOR

Well I do believe there should be race defined weapons, but that's just me πŸ™‚

Copyright Β© 2023 Dynamight Studios Srl | Fractured