New Idea: special magic or weapons for defined race

• TF#8 - GENERAL AMBASSADOR

I'll start from afar: in the classic version of World of warcraft was binding two classes to a certain side of the conflict, it was shamans and paladins. I understand that the game will not be a strict division into classes, but may introduce certain magical abilities or the same types of weapons that can be used by members of the same race.
    let me give you an example: for bear-kin and infernal huge clubs and axes. to Tiger-kin and Wolf-kin battle claws (like the shredder 😄), and similar types of weapons, and about magic, for the beast-people add druidism, for the demons-demonology(hehe,need more demons for the throne of demons), and for people to add the magic of light, and give them the choice: either to go into battle magic to become a paladin, or in times of peace-to become a priest. what do you think about this?

Начну издалека: в классической версии World of warcraft была привязка двух классов к определенной стороне конфликта, это были шаманы и паладины. Я понимаю, что в игре не будет строгого разделения на классы, но, может ввести определенные магические способности или-же виды оружия, которые могут использовать представители одной расы.
    приведу пример: Для bear-kin и infernal огромные дубины и секиры. для Tiger-kin и Wolf-kin боевые когти (как у шреддер-а 😄 ) и тому подобные виды оружия, а насчет магии, то для зверо-людей добавить друидизм, для демонов-демонологию(хе-хе,нужно больше демонов для трона демонов), а для людей добавить магию света, и дать им выбор: либо уйти в боевую магию-стать паладином, или в мирную-стать жрецом. что вы считаете по этому поводу

• TF#12 - PEOPLE'S HERALD

@domowoi78 https://vk.com/fracturedmmo?w=page-161689658_53857252
    упоминание друидов уже было

• TF#10 - CONSUL

Sounds like a really good idea.

• TF#1 - WHISPERER

Oh so what different types of weapons and magic is there?

• TF#10 - CONSUL

@oaffie read the spotlights in the news section of the Fractured website. Most info you asked is in spotlight #4: https://fracturedmmo.com/feature-spotlight-4-skills-galore/

• TF#7 - AMBASSADOR

Well I do believe there should be race defined weapons, but that's just me 🙂

Copyright © 2023 Dynamight Studios Srl | Fractured