World domination 😈 or world protector 😇

• TF#1 - WHISPERER

What's everyone going to aim for in the game? Will there be a bad and good side or mixture spread all over the place without any leader 🤔

• TF#3 - ENVOY

Black Bulls seems like a World Protector guild. I am joining them, so I guess I will be a world protector.
    I wonder what the main world domination guild is.

• TF#8 - GENERAL AMBASSADOR

World Protector!

• TF#1 - WHISPERER

I'll be neutral if I can be

• TF#10 - CONSUL

@mrweirdo "I will be the light in a darker sky. I will bring the justice in a world of delinquency. I'll try to protect our lands and our defenseless citizens. Innocents will be saved in the name of Justice. Brave we are, unitied we stand and with honor we fight."

Said this. PROTECTOR here and I hope to meet lots people with the same ideals.

• TF#12 - PEOPLE'S HERALD

There is no "good" or "bad". Everything is relative.

If you need to steal the medicine (from hard working man holding the farmacy, who also needs to pay the bills and feed his kids) to heal your kid because you can't afford the medicine (even after working hard and trying) and it shows as your only option to heal your kid, is stealing medicine good or bad? (Lets assume that you tried to ask for medicine, and failed to get it in any legal way)

Everything in life is relative and so is in game.

There are million scenarios where you can't say is something is good or bad because it depends on point of view.

The real question should be: "Will you stand to your principles all the time, or would you deviate from them if profitable opportunity arises" 🙂

• TF#10 - CONSUL

@gothix said in World domination 😈 or world protector 😇:

There is no "good" or "bad". Everything is relative.

If you need to steal the medicine (from hard working man holding the farmacy, who also needs to pay the bills and feed his kids) to heal your kid because you can't afford the medicine (even after working hard and trying) and it shows as your only option to heal your kid, is stealing medicine good or bad? (Lets assume that you tried to ask for medicine, and failed to get it in any legal way)

Everything in life is relative and so is in game.

There are million scenarios where you can't say is something is good or bad because it depends on point of view.

The real question should be: "Will you stand to your principles all the time, or would you deviate from them if profitable opportunity arises" 🙂

Come on. That's not true if you touch me that i never hurt someone you must be punished. that's the justice. If you are poor that's not an excuse to be a thief or an assassin. like in real life good and evil exists. and will be the same in this game.

• TF#8 - GENERAL AMBASSADOR

I will strive to help people 🙂 I wish to be kind, but destroy those who deserve it lol

@finland said in World domination 😈 or world protector 😇:

Come on. That's not true if you touch me that i never hurt someone you must be punished. that's the justice. If you are poor that's not an excuse to be a thief or an assassin. like in real life good and evil exists. and will be the same in this game.

So you consider that man evil for protecting his kid the only way he can (by stealing)?

• TF#10 - CONSUL

@gothix OFC. There are too many laws in real life otherwise evil people would have been punished. If you commit a crime you have to pay the consequences. Anyway you will not have childs in this game. So you will be evil for your own purpose.

The thread was about good or evil, I'm making the point that this is a very blur subject and depends a lot on point of view. There is no clear line between the two.

That man is not "evil" for stealing. He may be very sorry, and feel hurt that he is forced to steal because it's the only way to protect his kid. So an action of stealing does not make that man "evil". He did commit a crime, but he is not bad / evil because of that necessarily.

In same way if you are a world protector.. whose world protector are you?

Are you a cop protecting district owned by rich corporations, that make their fortune on abusing less fortunate that live in other parts of the world?

There simply is not "good" or "bad" that can be clearly defined.

@finland

Imagine: a player is following you around. They keep getting in your way, and when you try attacking a monster, you hit them by accident. Suddenly, the player rushes you and starts attacking you. There's nowhere to run, so you defend yourself, and eventually kill the player. In-game, you'll count as a murderer, since the first strike was yours. By law, you just committed a crime. Are you evil? If you'd let the player kill you, would you be less evil? And is the other player evil for fighting back when you hit them first? Or are they evil just for being annoying and getting in your way?

• TF#10 - CONSUL

@gothix you may talk and say what you want. if you go for kills you are an assassin if you go for loot you are a thief. Both makes you evil. So enjoy to be evil cause it's the path that you have chosen. My conscience is clean in exterminating evil people.

• TF#10 - CONSUL

@gothix I protect those who could be ganked by evil people. Killing hem is the justice.

• @finland
    touch

• TF#10 - CONSUL

@nelchael said in World domination 😈 or world protector 😇:

They keep getting in your way, and when you try attacking a monster, you hit them by accident

this will not happen good players are protected you can not attack hem. if the one following me is evil will be punished. Talk less I'm the justice and I will bring it on Syndesia and Arboreus 😉 so I will be always right.

Anime example: hokuto no ken. the protagonist Kenshiro was killing every mad guy. that was the right justice. I'm that kind of person. eradicate the evil.

@Finland you completely ignore the reason why someone was attacking someone else. Maybe there was a good reason. Maybe that other person did something bad before that. There is million scenarios.

That crude way of looking on world, everything is black or white, is not very good. You need to open yourself up to consideration. Everything is not always so simple.

@Truchan as well

@finland

You said you'll play as a demon at first, so this could easily apply to you since demons start off as evil and therefore aren't protected.

• TF#10 - CONSUL

nope I said I will roll a demon to get an angel. But I will not roll it as main.

Copyright © 2023 Dynamight Studios Srl | Fractured