MONSTER NAME

• every plant or herbs when you click on it there is a name. why monsters doesn't have a name when you click on it? same with furnitures..

its not it common to atleast put a name on a monster when you pointed your arrow to them?

for now what i see the best to add up on the game, hope you consider.

• put a name on every monster and animals
    • put a name on a furnitures when clicking them
    • put a settings that allow 'space bar' to auto attack
    • add a hint where to farm for your skill choices. coz you know running simulator is not fun at all

• TF#11 - PROCONSUL

@LordNrixx, I typed up something similar here for the monsters, but that's a good idea for the furniture and other interactable stuff that don't show a name upon mouseover.

• Content Creator

not showing a name on mouseover for monsters is an intended mechanic I believe. This is so you are encouraged to attack and explore attacking all mobs. A compromise though would be once you reach a certain % of knowledge of a given mob, the nameplate showing up. Even if it waits until 100%

• @GamerSeuss not displaying monster names is promoting how to waste time. i'm planning on playing this game for a long run and most of the people that dont care about something they usually play shortly.

players are already exploring for a while running for a while to look for an specific mobs. displaying its name wont do any damage on exploring the game

• Content Creator

as I said in my previous post, I do believe it was a conscious choice by the Devs, especially as I believe it used to be there during Alpha, and was removed if I remember correctly. I think it is something they will add as an achievement perk after so much KP percent is earned on a specific mob.

Yeah, I could see it appearing over mobs after you have a certain knowledge of them.

• @spoletta on what percent do they appear?

Right now they don't.

Copyright © 2023 Dynamight Studios Srl | Fractured