Feedback, Requests and Bugs

• Hello, been playing this game for a few days now and been noticing ALOT of stuff that doesnt work out and could need an enchancement or fix

1.) THIS is Confusing as hell it says

"Weapon Weight: Heavy"

should read

"Requirement: Heavy Weapons"

alt text

2.) the Market is horrible, if you search for a item you have to search EVERY town even local, it would be better if you could search globally and it would tell you what town its at

3.) theres no marker on map for your body so its almost impossible to find it back

4.) the Resting bonus goes away WAY to fast especially during building or fighting and ALSO during being AFK, you cant even go afk for 10min without dying and losing all ur items it should be increased to atleast 1-2h upon being afk and doing nothing

5.) why cant i buy something from the market when i have gold deposited buy only when i have it directly in my inventory?

6.) Brown Bear Head Stacks in the Box but not Wolf Head
    alt text

7.) why does the talent tree have no Talents for crafting?

8.) the loot from Boxes is WAY underpowered, this was a EXPERT Chest wich can only be opened by advanced users
    alt text

9.) you cant farm on personal plots only towns can do that? why cant you Farm yourself on your own plot?

10.) 2000 gold each week to keep a personal plot alive is a bit much maybe 500 or 1000 does it?

11.) i got 2 characters, when i login "character2" and apply for a spot in a town "character1" shows up on townboard

12.) when "character2" joins a town so does automatically "character1" even tho u dont want him in town and if "character1" gets kicked so does "character2"

13.) when you "Enchant" stuff it doesnt really tell what the anchants do and what % u get have to check wiki for that

14.) you can open a imbuing table at a town ur not part of but not do anything so it looks broken to people

15.) the Map is broken for some players like me
    a) reinstalling doesnt help
    b) repairing client doesnt help
    c) its the same for all characters

alt text

16.) you cant set specific keys for the action of the hotbar like middle mouse button

17.) theres no "take all" button when looting enemies please add

18.) if you buy a land parcel and someone has carts on it you cant build there or remove the Carts you have to wait for the owner to move them they should be automatically moved off

19.) there should be a cheap paid way to travel to a different town by paying a horseman who drives u there

Thanks.

• Content Creator

Town membership is intentionally Account-locked, not by individual character.

As to body markers, it has been mentioned, but you have plenty of time before you respawn to jot down your coordinates when you die, and you only have like 5 or 10 minutes to retrieve your body anyway.
    Although the market to deposit into your global wallet when you sell something, it has no other access to your global wallet. Initially, the game wasn't going to even have a global wallet at all, and was going to require all characters to physically transport everything, even gold, between towns.

Wolf and Grizzly heads can't stack because they can be made into Wolf Head and Grizzly Head helmets. Black Bear heads can stack as they are primarily used to summon Legends only.

They haven't as yet implemented any non-combat talents, really, except like lockpicking. Whether or not they will implement Crafting Talents in the current tree, or will create a separate tree for crafting, or leave it as is is unknown at this time.

Originally, chests generally only contained like a few gold coins and maybe a chipped gem, a reagent, or mayhaps some hides.

Farming is meant for paying town upkeep only, really, so it isn't considered essential for personal plots. With the current snafu right now involving farms and citizen trust however, I could see personal plots getting farming as a possible fix.

2000 gold a week for plot upkeep is dirt cheap. Even a rank newb character can farm 2000 gold in about an hour via goblins or bandits.

They purposely DON'T want you able to use the Mouse to activate your Hotkeys, or to use ASD movement keys or gamepads. The game's movement and combat system is quite intentional.

They have said they don't want a Take All button for looting, they want you to take the time to loot corpses, leaving you as a possible target for other mobs or PvPers so you don't attempt to loot all/run

They also don't want any fast travel options...the harbors are only added begrudgeonly at best. They have dedicated the game to not being plagued with the fast travel ease of other games.

• Thanks i hope they can atleast improve things like market search and to harsh exhaustion and all that

• TF#11 - PROCONSUL

GameSuess already covered some of the things I had in mind to say, but to expand upon it...

@Pedobear said in Feedback, Requests and Bugs:

1.) THIS is Confusing as hell it says

It's pretty self-explanatory to me.

Weapon Weight is 'Weapon Requirement' in other words; it also saves a bit of space.

5.) why cant i buy something from the market when i have gold deposited buy only when i have it directly in my inventory?

This bothers me most regarding the harbors.

Since gold is required to be carried when visiting a harbor with the intention of travel, it's weight is also calculated and it seems unseen decimals are also in the equation.

For example, I was requested to pay 388g to travel to Braavos which was recalculated to 389g when I went to retrieve 388g from the bank. Instead of running back to the bank to figure out which of my necessities I should leave behind or if I should carry more then the requested amount of gold, I wasted enough of my bandages and food to get the price back down to 388g.

Unfortunately, it would not let me pay that 388g—the exact amount I had within my inventory—because of the unseen decimal, so I had to waste more of my necessities to get the price down to 387g which it took.

9.) you cant farm on personal plots only towns can do that? why cant you Farm yourself on your own plot?

I can see this possibly—hopefully—becoming a thing in the future when in-depth cooking and more features for cities are introduced.

• @Fi said in Feedback, Requests and Bugs:

re out which of my necessities I should leave behind or if I should carry more then the requested amount of gold, I wasted enough of my bandages and food to get the price back down to

The time you must of spent to get exactly ''388''gold in your inventory is really not worth it, why not just grab extra? 😄

I did underestimate before usually with like 1.5-2k travels - I realized that running off to kill a sea troll or a bandit is much better than messing around with weight.

-Also, I don't think we should use bank gold to harbour as it will stop people from carrying gold making it even more pointless to go Red in game

• TF#11 - PROCONSUL

@Contucky said in Feedback, Requests and Bugs:

@Fi said in Feedback, Requests and Bugs:

re out which of my necessities I should leave behind or if I should carry more then the requested amount of gold, I wasted enough of my bandages and food to get the price back down to

The time you must of spent to get exactly ''388''gold in your inventory is really not worth it, why not just grab extra? 😄

It takes approximately five seconds for me to separate 388g—any amount of gold—from my stash. If it takes you longer than roughly five seconds to do so, you may want to reconsider how you're doing it.

I shouldn't have to grab extra and pay extra because I grabbed extra gold with weight that gets factored into the travel fee's equation. They should either allow harbors to withdraw from our banks, remove the weight from gold, or find some way to make the harbor's system ignore the weight of gold.

E: Harbors recently received protection from PvP due to spawn camping, so the initial suggestion about withdrawing money from our banks should be fine.

• @GamerSeuss said in Feedback, Requests and Bugs:

Wolf and Grizzly heads can't stack because they can be made into Wolf Head and Grizzly Head helmets. Black Bear heads can stack as they are primarily used to summon Legends only.

I cannot find a Grizzly Head helmet in the tailor bench, only the Bear Headdress that uses Brown Bear Head's that do stack. Are there other recipes that appear to the workbenches only after the recipe is found?

• Content Creator

Brown Bear is the Grizzly, and it doesn't stack, only Black Bears stack @Rowley

Copyright © 2023 Dynamight Studios Srl | Fractured