Migration Disaster

• TF#12 - PEOPLE'S HERALD

I can't be the only one. Somehow I'm able to finally enter the forums here after a few weeks of trying, but the site keeps asking me to enter a code because I'm logging in from a new device, which I am not. It is an endless cycle. I attempted and believe I got the migration correct the first time, however on the Glyph site I show that I don't own this product. I bought the immortal package LONG ago but with all this headache, I'm kind of tired and over this bs. I was also one of the "apparent" few that just wished to play beastman on Arboreus (or whatever) and I guess that's not happening either. So, I guess that's one way of taking someone's money and running.

• TF#1 - WHISPERER

@Xulu said in Migration Disaster:

I can't be the only one. Somehow I'm able to finally enter the forums here after a few weeks of trying, but the site keeps asking me to enter a code because I'm logging in from a new device, which I am not. It is an endless cycle. I attempted and believe I got the migration correct the first time, however on the Glyph site I show that I don't own this product. I bought the immortal package LONG ago but with all this headache, I'm kind of tired and over this bs. I was also one of the "apparent" few that just wished to play beastman on Arboreus (or whatever) and I guess that's not happening either. So, I guess that's one way of taking someone's money and running.

Well since most people can access I think it might be the PC.

For instance I had this same problem with my secure browser. As soon as I switched back to my usual browser like opera. The issue resolved.

• Wiki Editor

@Xulu did you got a key with a Minus in it? For me it was like this, just remove the Minus and try again.

That the pack isn't showing up at Gamigo/Glyph seems to be normal. My Kickstarterpack isn't showed either, noone of the older packs showing up there. Seems like we don't own the game at all from side of Gamigo.

But you are able to join the game and ingame all is working as intended, means per example the Governor stuff is working for us.

They surely will fix that not showing purchased pack content on your Glyph account later.

And i am agreeing with you, the whole Migration was a big mess.
    They should have done it way before the Beta started, to make sure all is working for everyone.

Copyright © 2023 Dynamight Studios Srl | Fractured