Some Bugs from Criminal Hype

• TF#7 - AMBASSADOR

• Blue Talent "Mage Weapon Style" is not working.
    • Mana regen is not working properly, when you have 18 mana regen, without any other regen bonus you will only regen 8 mana a second, but once you wear something with mana regen for example +4 mana regen, you will be gaining 22 mana a second.
    • The loot table on Treasure chests is insane, we got 100 metal components twice.
    • There is an abuse you can do with Treasure chests, you can die to mobs, and while you have 10 seconds vulnerable you can loot the treasure chest. A fix to this will be doing that you have to kill all the mobs in the camp to be able to open the chest.
    • Ward of Power: Silence, removes all the working active skills like Mage armor and etc.
    • The Silence will even remove the active skill even when you resist the Silence.
    • When you reach full inventory, items some items will dissapear from Inventory ( lost 17k like that farming mobs)
    • The progression is harder on this test, It takes too long to get new skills, you have to farm mobs for few hours to get a skill, its very frustrating.
    • Thick Skinned Talent is reducing damage from spells as well, not only physical.
    • Medium Armor shouldn't be able to cast "Poison" Spell.
    • Treasure chest should only be available to be opened, once all mobs are killed.
      There is an abuse you can do that you can die to the mobs, and then with the invulnerability buff you can open the chests.
      Or even your friends can pull the mobs and you can open the chests.

I am not a big speaker, but if interested i can say more about every point.

• Content Creator

@munch said in Some Bugs from Criminal Hype:

There is an abuse you can do with Treasure chests, you can die to mobs, and while you have 10 seconds vulnerable you can loot the treasure chest. A fix to this will be doing that you have to kill all the mobs in the camp to be able to open the chest.
    Treasure chest should only be available to be opened, once all mobs are killed.

There is an abuse you can do that you can die to the mobs, and then with the invulnerability buff you can open the chests.

Or even your friends can pull the mobs and you can open the chests.

These didn't need to be stated twice. Invulnerability right after death is to escape, but if someone wants to waste that time looting the chest, that's not an exploit so much as a strategy. Same with having one ally loot chests while the rest fight the mobs.

As to the slower progression, that I'm sure was put in because of the HUGE amount of complaining that progression was WAY WAY too fast in the last few tests. They are trying to strike a happy medium here and that will take adjusting it up and down, and letting it go at each level for an entire test to be sure.

As to the Mana Regen issue...I'm not sure, but their may be an unspoken penalty for being unarmored completely on mana regen. It makes sense to do so. There really should be penalties for being completely unarmored, and there were complaints about the 'naked mages' from previous tests.

I can confirm the point on the treasure chest loot. There is something very weird with the quantities. We found 120 tarot cards in one.

I do also agree that the progression now is really too slow on some mobs. While it is in general good for common ones, for rare ones needing to kill around 30 means spending really a lot of time just for that one mob. This is pretty bad with very contested mobs like the fire shaman, and is even worse with those extremely rare mobs like the bandit mages.

I can see that they gave KP too easily in the previous test, but now we have gone too far in the other direction I feel.

• TF#7 - AMBASSADOR

@GamerSeuss The mana regen bug happens when you are geared as well, just not in Mana regen gear.

You will get 8 instead of 18, but when you wear an item that gives mana regen, it will be 22 regen/s and you will regen 22/s.

Yes the invulnerability is not the problem, the problem here is the fact you can abuse that by just opening chests, without ever killing the mobs.

For example on Ogre chests, which gives tons of loot, you can loot them without spending time on killing the mobs, it is in general bad for the game, and i am not understanding your point even to defend this.

The progressions overall is good, but i am talking in general about hard to find mobs, and highly contested rare mobs that progression on them is unreal.

For example Skeleton Knight, you are getting 1-2% each time you kill it, and you need 100% to get the Ward of Power:Stun skill from it, it is a very hard to find mob, and even with the most efficiency near the dragon spawn you can kill 4 of these every 10 minutes, which is 2 hours, it's kinda insane.

A few mobs need to increase in quantity.

• TF#7 - AMBASSADOR

@spoletta Yes, Plus increasing the KP if you killed a mob as a solo or as a duo.

If i am not mistaken, killing a mob with a group of 6 for example, and killing it solo gives almost the same KP.

Copyright © 2023 Dynamight Studios Srl | Fractured