Dungeons-Arena content

• TF#1 - WHISPERER

Will this game have other dungeons beside the Labyrinth for us to explore and find out in the world?, Nothing like a good delve into a lost dungeon or even something as simple as an abandoned mine, gives a nice lil extra spice to the world

And

Will it have a system similar to Albion that let's you matchmake for organised PVP in a small skirmish for either straight up deathmatch or point control modes?

I enjoyed Albion's matchmaking for those PVP modes as a lil pallet cleanser when I had a lil bit of time to kill or was getting ready to log off, just quick, easy, no fuss matches to start or end my play session after a good days dungeon crawling, those would be nice to have honestly

These may have already been answered somewhere else and I'm just blind honestly

One last question, Would there be any scope for a Bardic class? I love a good Bardic class, unique class specific items, crowd control, buffs, debuffs and all around support player with a challenge when playing solo, being able to set up shop in a tavern/Inn with Lute and gear in hand to offer services to parties looking for a support has always been a favourite playstyle of mine

Thank you in advance for any and all answers

• Content Creator

@Pool

1. All the biomes haven't been introduced yet, and only 1 continent is even playable right now, so we don't know if any kind of underground delving will be added. If nothing else, it makes for a nice expansion opportunity later on when looking to build from what they've already got. We do know there will be Asteroid events, although not the same as a dungeon delve, they are group raided kind of instanced events.
      We know however there won't be anything like long lost magical item treasure in a dungeon if it were added, because of the dedication to a player driven equipment economy.
    2. There have been a few people suggesting some kind of Arena area where structured PvP challenges can be made and accepted, but no word from the Devs yet if they like or plan to use this idea.
    3. It was said early on that one of the available archetypes that will be playable would be a Bard-type Charisma focused character, and those powers may involve the parts of the Talent Tree that are still not implemented yet. Several players, myself included, have expressed interest, so here's hoping.

• TF#1 - WHISPERER

Thank you for the answers! I had a feeling there would have been some comments or replies around and I couldn't find them so this helps me out!!

Makes me happy to know that the Bard is a work in progress idea and I fully understand the not wanting to have loot drop from those other events, would skew the overall economy a fair bit!!

I hope the Arena stuff ends up being facilitated, would be lovely but if not, I understand and respect their reasoning on that if they do decide against it!

• TF#4 - EMISSARY

Dungeons and Raids would be really cool PvE group events for sure in this game, especially as an MMORPG. I could even see something similar to Albion, ESO, and other games out there where they do the solo dungeons and then group dungeons being a lot of fun.

• TF#12 - PEOPLE'S HERALD

Way too quick to discuss things like this 😉

• Content Creator

Re: Dungeons

The main Dungeon/Event type content the Devs have talked about (other than the Legendaries that are already being tested) is the Asteroids.

They specifically don't want to be just like all the other MMORPGs out there, so I'm not thinking they will do any real instants content other than the planned Asteroid delves. Those, as far as we know, are intended to be massive short term multiplanet events where portals will open on all 3 worlds for a limited time, and probably feature some unique mobs.

• TF#12 - PEOPLE'S HERALD

@GamerSeuss said in Dungeons-Arena content:

@Pool

1. There have been a few people suggesting some kind of Arena area where structured PvP challenges can be made and accepted, but no word from the Devs yet if they like or plan to use this idea.
    2. It was said early on that one of the available archetypes that will be playable would be a Bard-type Charisma focused character, and those powers may involve the parts of the Talent Tree that are still not implemented yet. Several players, myself included, have expressed interest, so here's hoping.

I'm among the people who are hoping for an arena-type thingee where players can be matched against fairly-even opponents, but I also saw in at least one other test where players organized their own 'arena' events for pvp tournament action. If that's how it ends up rolling, that's cool too, imo

The latest video about new abilities showed off a new 'Leader' school that's tied to Charisma. None of that is fully developed but it's good to see that wing of the talent tree finally active!

See y'all in there 🖖

• Content Creator

@PeachMcD I was commenting on the 'Dungeon' side of things, not the Arena side. I didn't participate in the PvP Tourney, but heard it went well, and I could understand an Arena feature, for sure, just not 'instanced' situations. I think Fractured wants to stay away from instancing.

I am quite hopeful that the new Leadership tree of Talents and Skills will help them make the Bard an actuality. We'll be experimenting with 2 new Builds or Archetypes this test, but hopefully, a Minstrel Archetype will be added soon.

• TF#4 - EMISSARY

@Jacenson True, but we need to be discussing it at some point IMO. This game will need end game and things to keep people engaged otherwise people will fizzle out I'm afraid.

Copyright © 2023 Dynamight Studios Srl | Fractured