Cannot Deposit Ores In Bank

• TF#8 - GENERAL AMBASSADOR

Not sure if intended or not, I don't seem to be able to deposit my mines ores in the bank chest (starting town).
    I remember something about the ability to transfer stuff directly from cart to bank chest without having to pick up single items, but even with picking up I don't understand how to deposit.
    So either bank is not intended to be a ore deposit or it's bugged I suppose. 🙂

• DymStudios - CEO

@GreatValdus said in Cannot Deposit Ores In Bank:

Not sure if intended or not, I don't seem to be able to deposit my mines ores in the bank chest (starting town).
    I remember something about the ability to transfer stuff directly from cart to bank chest without having to pick up single items, but even with picking up I don't understand how to deposit.
    So either bank is not intended to be a ore deposit or it's bugged I suppose. 🙂

Heavy materials can only be dropped into carts/wagons and stockpiles (a type of city building), plus other special types of storages (e.g. the Blacksmith shop you build in town has a storage for ores). Regular chests and the bank are for inventory materials only 🙂

• TF#8 - GENERAL AMBASSADOR

@Prometheus ah good to know, stockpiles then, which I suppose are public and everyone can retrieve stuff from them, unless you build one in your home plot. 🙂

Copyright © 2023 Dynamight Studios Srl | Fractured