We are coming for Blood and Glory!

• TF#6 - DIPLOMAT

The Knights of Mjolnir is more than just a gaming community. We are a family! Made up of people who have one goal in mind. Having fun while being best. We are an semi-hardcore guild where we push end game content and PvP but understand people have things they need to take care of IRL. Once you join our ranks you will have the benefit of having a group of people willing to defend you and what we stand for across all the games we play.

Majority of our members started playing MMO's around 2005 and still play them today, We are looking forward to planting our flag here in this game and take advantage of every possible aspect this game has to offer. If you join us prepare for glory on the battlefield knowing you will have your brothers and sisters by your side, and for those who do not join us and dare to cross our path and prevent us from achieving our goal. Prepare to face the hammer of judgment for you will be deemed unworthy and will pay the price with your blood.

If you are interested in joining or have any questions please reply to this thread or DM me!

Óðinn á yðr alla

• TF#7 - AMBASSADOR

hello, Could I join your guild? I'm almost sure I could meet your requirements!

• TF#3 - ENVOY

@Thordin hey hit me up, fellow Heathen here looking for a guild.

• TF#12 - PEOPLE'S HERALD

Good luck with your guild 😉

• Thordin has clearly been drinking today. He's actingly wildly and stiring the pot with his judgement hammer. Watch where you are whipping that thing around brah.

Copyright © 2023 Dynamight Studios Srl | Fractured