Questions about the Myr map

• TF#12 - PEOPLE'S HERALD

questions related to the map

1. will there be other deposits on the map in the future (besides myr)?
    2. will the size of fertile land vary depending on the size of the city, or will their size differ in principle?
    3. "Crops located on Fertile Grounds provide much higher yields compared to those within cities, and are crucial for the maintenance of high-rank towns." meaning the support of the city in large volume of food?
    4. I duplicate question number two, but to the deposits of precious minerals. Will the same deposits have different amounts of resources?
    5. Stone Mine
      "This is the only type of mine where almost only Stone can be found, with other minerals being available only in traces." means crayons of accumulation of other resources or means their trace in the form of visual " fragments"?
    6. will there be iron and coal mines?
    7. will there be new cities on the map of Myr?
    8. If the guild has several cities (like it is possible) and they are located with each other, then will they be able to lead resources from the resur node "A" to the city " B"

• TF#12 - PEOPLE'S HERALD

4e5c2681-325c-4088-aaf2-4b31c255fbd4-image.png

Some of the answers have already been given

• Wiki Editor

@muker said in Questions about the Myr map:

questions related to the map
    1 will there be other deposits on the map in the future (besides myr)?

Myr is 1 of the 3 continents in the human world. Each world has 3 continents (Beast, Demon, Human).

2 will the size of fertile land vary depending on the size of the city, or will their size differ in principle?

Each town has a resource, fertile land can be one of those resources. if a town is fertile, all the farms built inside the town will be fertile. Towns vary in size.

3 "Crops located on Fertile Grounds provide much higher yields compared to those within cities, and are crucial for the maintenance of high-rank towns." meaning the support of the city in large volume of food?

Towns/cities have ranks & upkeep. The higher the rank the higher then upkeep. currently there is no benefit to having a rank 10 town (there will be in the future) but the upkeep for a rank 10 town is about 600 food a day. where a rank 1 is about 20.

4 I duplicate question number two, but to the deposits of precious minerals. Will the same deposits have different amounts of resources?

Each town's current resource can be seen on the map. Each town has 1 resource. Some metal towns have 2 types of metals.

5 Stone Mine
    "This is the only type of mine where almost only Stone can be found, with other minerals being available only in traces." means crayons of accumulation of other resources or means their trace in the form of visual " fragments"?

Stone is used for building. Stone Mines have a large amount of stone. a town will need somewhere of around 900-1400 stone to get every public building made.

6 will there be iron and coal mines?

Together? No

7 will there be new cities on the map of Myr?

Currently not planned, but things might change in the future. (the maps been the same for nearly 2 years)

8 If the guild has several cities (like it is possible) and they are located with each other, then will they be able to lead resources from the resur node "A" to the city " B"

Currently the permissions system for mining is not in the game. But yes if a guild owns a town they can give their guild the rights to mining.

Owning more then one town is not advise once "Relics" are out, a system that will make guilds fight over.
    a Relic gives everyone living in the town a buff and relics can stack depending on town level.
    so if your a guildie not living in the main guild town. you will lose out on relic bonuses, unless your small mining town somehow claims a relic.

Copyright © 2023 Dynamight Studios Srl | Fractured