Keep getting booted at char creation scene

• TF#3 - ENVOY

Keep getting booted at the char creation scene. Never had this issue. Before I delete & reinstall the client thought i'd ask here. Is it just me or?

TIA

• @DjBIGGZ said in Keep getting booted at char creation scene:

Keep getting booted at the char creation scene. Never had this issue. Before I delete & reinstall the client thought i'd ask here. Is it just me or?

TIA

It's because the servers don't go up until 8am EST (2pm CET). While the launcher is active and you can connect to your char creation / login screen you can't go any further until tomorrow am

• TF#3 - ENVOY

Got a text a few hours ago . Char creation part is live . Got it fixed im in ..Thats the part i kept getting booted from. Wanna hit the ground running tomorrow I gots a plan @@
    Seems very laggy and slow this time so far though. Early Feedback??

• DymStudios - CEO

Hi @DjBIGGZ, what do you mean by "you get booted"? If you select a character and hit play, you should be getting a message that says the test is starting today at 2pm CET, aren't you?

Also, why do you think the game is running slow if you can't actually play eheh? Just from the character creation? 🙂

• TF#3 - ENVOY

@Prometheus It was letting me into the client but when I tried to create character the client just straight froze and then crashed "booted" me. The slow part was in reference to how laggy the game was loading and going through motions when i was trying to create char... I just waited it out and it caught up & let me in to create..
    Everything was fine after that . Was prob on me end..
    Ty Buddy

Copyright © 2023 Dynamight Studios Srl | Fractured