Bug or Oversight- No craft option for Metal Arrows

• TF#7 - AMBASSADOR

Hello, I am not sure if this is a bug or oversight since this is the first test with Metalworking. Right now there is an option in the forge and advanced forge to make metal arrowheads, however, after crafting them there is no option to make Metal arrows. There are only options for Bone arrows or Stone arrows. I checked the individual player crafting menu, the Fletching table menu, and the Forge menu, as well as the Woodworking Table just in case the option was somewhere other than the Fletching table. Still couldn't find the option for Metal Arrows.

• TF#1 - WHISPERER

I believe they didn't implement into the game for some reason. I agree if they didn't want metal arrows in the game yet, why have the option to craft the heads in the forge?

• TF#7 - AMBASSADOR

This is still an issue in this current alpha test, from last test til now. Still have an option to create metal arrowheads, but no option to craft them into metal arrows. This can be extremely frustrating to new players who spent the time to mine, smelt an ingot, crafted metal arrowheads, and then realized there is no way to make metal arrows.

https://i.imgur.com/lPV192f.png

• TF#12 - PEOPLE'S HERALD

I certainly was annoyed to use the materials and then discover that they were wasted because I couldn't turn the arrowheads into arrows. I'm not new either. I just never made the metal arrowheads last test so didn't realize it was an issue until now. Frustrating to waste materials like that!

Copyright © 2023 Dynamight Studios Srl | Fractured