Mute user function

• TF#10 - CONSUL

@specter He was talking about me 😉 but missing the fact who's harrassing who

• TF#10 - CONSUL

I did not name anyone as I am here to be civil. I was strictly saying it would be nice to have that option. If you believe that I am referencing you as the person harassing me then perhaps you should stop......

• TF#10 - CONSUL

Don't make me laugh and don't think to be onest/civil talking that way! Neither looking smart.. Considering the times you were arguing my english for no reasons there is a big chance that you were talking to me. For sure I was not harassing you 😘

• TF#12 - PEOPLE'S HERALD

@finland said in Mute user function:

Don't make me laugh and don't think to be onest/civil talking that way! Neither looking smart.. Considering the times you were arguing my english for no reasons there is a big chance that you were talking to me. For sure I was not harassing you 😘

uh, not naming the person is being civil. the OP didn't call anyone out which is the best way to handle it.

• TF#10 - CONSUL

@jetah said in Mute user function:

@finland said in Mute user function:

uh, not naming the person is being civil. the OP didn't call anyone out which is the best way to handle it.

I don't see any reason to not naming people and it would be not a problem for me. Shouting the name it's just a way to be onest ;). I prefer people who say things publicly and not from behind. Everything looks clearer and my conscience clean.

Anyway you should stay out of this, no point to lose time. Friendly suggestion.

• TF#12 - PEOPLE'S HERALD

@finland

it's better to not mention the persons name and keeping a suggest/request civil than to use a name and have a big argument over who's right or wrong.

It's in poor taste to snitch. the OP just wanted the ability to mute a user, nothing more, nothing less.

Anyway you should stay out of this, no point to lose time. Friendly suggestion.

that statement isn't keeping the chat civil, by the way. it could be interpreted as a threat. We don't want threads being locked or deleted. Discussion on these forums have been great so far, let's keep it that way.

• TF#10 - CONSUL

@jetah no I don't care! I really enjoy to fight a person that insult others about linguistic gap. My point of view is different I find more mature/adult to keep up a discussion instead shout and avoid it cause of different point of view (I find it childish).

• Community Manager

That's enough. @FibS, I've informed Prometheus about your request for a mute user function. I shall lock this thread now because it's just a breeding ground for fights at this point.

🔒

Copyright © 2023 Dynamight Studios Srl | Fractured