Interested in having someone join our community with a governor pack

• TF#1 - WHISPERER

Feel free to message me on here or on discord @ Deep#3441

• Wiki Editor

@Deep You should maybe describe your community a bit, to give some insight for maybe interested Governors 🙂

• TF#12 - PEOPLE'S HERALD

At one point I think alot of the governor packs were trying to form a huge coalition to take over the world lol.

@Farlander

Yes, I think I remembering hearing about those two mice. the Pinky and the Brain.

• TF#1 - WHISPERER

Sorry since I can't edit the post here is our description:
    Blackout [BKO] Gaming community
    [NA/CA]

PvP focused/Teamwork based content
    Blackout is focused on organized PvP as well as many other aspects. We are looking for team players who enjoy fighting as a team where people communicate with each other. Trust is key for making necessary decisions, being in the right place and succeeding in combat.

History
    We take pride in our organization in the mmo/survival genre since we formed in mid 2019. We have many different leaders with good backgrounds in a plenty of games (some of which are mentioned below), ranging from shooters, survivals and mmorpgs in our multigame community, and are always looking for fun loving PvP and PvE based players, both being essential to an outstanding group.

Blackout is currently playing/planning on playing:
    New World
    Albion
    WOW
    Last Oasis
    SCUM/Squad
    Profane
    Corepunk

@Deep

Quite sure all the governors are already in a guild already, but that doesn't mean that you are not able to govern a city. You will just have to wait until the test actually starts, and then collect the amount of gold needed to purchase a city, and then populate it.

So just because your guild does not have a governor in it, don't fret... there is a way to rule.

Yeah, i think i was the (or one of the) last governor(s) joining the ranks - bought my pack 1 mo ago - and i think almost all governors have a group (or several allied groups).

But cities have plenty of land so you can have a city with 2+ guilds. A small town have 100 slots and a big 200. You can just ally with a small governor.

Just look for small town governors and try an alliance.

My town is small, very small, but we speak portuguese so i dont know if its the best option for your guild.

Copyright © 2023 Dynamight Studios Srl | Fractured